Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing in Multiplayer Games is the Worst Suicidefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I cannot even fathom how fucking horrible it is, it is worse than seeing anything said by bitches or w/e, this is literally soul crushing, knowing that if I lose it is completely my fault, and not something that is out of my control, fuck, I am shit at everything!

Blame it on lag

its an rts, its fucking disgusting, i am actually so shit at everything i do

At least you're not playing SC2, it's the most imbalanced multiplayer game I can think of

Also when you lose in league of legends just because the enemy grouped after you were carrying as a tank jungler or because a champ is unbeatable late game

towncel said:
At least you're not playing SC2, it's the most imbalanced multiplayer game I can think of

Also when you lose in league of legends just because the enemy grouped after you were carrying as a tank jungler or because a champ is unbeatable late game

thats funny u should mention sc2 im playing shitty wc3 and its making me rage, stupid fuck hero blademaster killing all my workers and i cannot do shit!

towncel said:

I get visibly angry when playing minecraft multiplayer, sometimes I yell and punch the wall when I lose

Popbob said:
I get visibly angry when playing minecraft multiplayer, sometimes I yell and punch the wall when I lose
lol try doing some ARMA mp with teamspeak or skype

tenta said:
thats funny u should mention sc2 im playing shitty wc3 and its making me rage, stupid fuck hero blademaster killing all my workers and i cannot do shit!

It's time for warcraft 4 or an entirely new RTS game by blizzard

towncel said:
It's time for warcraft 4 or an entirely new RTS game by blizzard

unfortunately they keep making shitty wow, fucking lol classic wow is so easy and boring its unbelievable, dunno what the appeal is in it

tenta said:
unfortunately they keep making shitty wow, fucking lol classic wow is so easy and boring its unbelievable, dunno what the appeal is in it

It's so obvious to anyone looking at it objectively that wow shouldn't be the only game about the warcraft universe, but ofc they are working on a mobile game instead of making warcraft 4, and if warcraft 4 is that mobile game that they are making so that they have an excuse to not make warcraft 4 then they are only giving rage fuel to people expecting it, not the opposite

even if thye just remastered wc3 id be happy, it so imbalanced in some areas

I started playing the f2p version of WoW in MoP and ganked lowbies in redridge with my level 20 rogue and shaman... those are good memories, the game was alive and exiting back then but now the newest expansion is the driest one by far

towncel said:

Puts you against Sctarcraftcels who will obliterate you.

demonanus said:
Puts you against Sctarcraftcels who will obliterate you.

its funny as fuck how at LDAR hours (12am+) you get matched against incels who have like 2500+ mmr and just kill you in the first 5 mins of a game.

i just got done feeding in league. i dont do ranked but my mmr is bronze most likely lol. i got tilted and almost thru my computer because i couldn't hit my combos.

Broke a monitor with a punch once, because fucking GTA got me mad

I Love wow best ldar game ever, might start playing ffiv

theultimate341 said:
I Love wow best ldar game ever, might start playing ffiv

ffiv?

i am kind of excited for classic wow even though i think the games garbage, it is like heroin for LDARing

I don't get mad if i lose in 1v1 games. I only get mad if i lose because of my team.

tenta said:
ffiv?

i am kind of excited for classic wow even though i think the games garbage, it is like heroin for LDARing

Final fantasy 14. 

Yea I started wow last year so it’s great experience for me. Can’t wait for the new expansion.

agree. usf4 online is fucking painstaking. it really makes you feel like shit.

do you play on warmane?

Indari said:
do you play on warmane?

yeah, at the moment im waiting for my authenticator thing so i can sell my resto druid and buy an arms warrior, probably the only class im good at in wow.

do you play wotlk on tbc? i play tbc.

i also have a 60 on nighthaven and lights hope (classic wow) even though i think the games shit,its just so good for ldar'ing

But im multiplayer games you can improve your skills with time ad effort.

You cant improve your face with time and effort, remember this.

tenta said:
yeah, at the moment im waiting for my authenticator thing so i can sell my resto druid and buy an arms warrior, probably the only class im good at in wow.

do you play wotlk on tbc? i play tbc.

i also have a 60 on nighthaven and lights hope (classic wow) even though i think the games shit,its just so good for ldar'ing

currently leveling a warlock on lordaeron. I have an 80 ret pally on dalaranwow that I haven't touched in months. where can you sell accounts?

on the wramane page u sell it for coins i think

tenta said:
its funny as fuck how at LDAR hours (12am+) you get matched against incels who have like 2500+ mmr and just kill you in the first 5 mins of a game.

I never got matched against ultra pros like that, when I got killed in the first 5 mins it's by a retardcel who plays zerg (race for kids who want to think they are good) and abuses the fact that blizzard doesn't care to actually balance the game by using a cheese

Now when I think about it, SC2 also has one of the worst communities out there of people who just turn a blind eye to the fact that the game is dead, has lower numbers than any other game on the front of twitch (outside of twitch ofc) and is so poorly balanced that it's not even believable the balance team is even trying

JFL at players who LDAR and complain about the game but don't actually quit

omg zerg so annoying race with those stupid bat things, absolutely pathetic race. i always played terran and harassed people into leaving by using reapers(?), but its literally been like 4 years since ive played

how many people play the game atm? literally all blizz games (including wow) are dead or dying

tenta said:
omg zerg so annoying race with those stupid bat things, absolutely pathetic race. i always played terran and harassed people into leaving by using reapers(?), but its literally been like 4 years since ive played

how many people play the game atm? literally all blizz games (including wow) are dead or dying

Mutalisk? It's an unhealthy unit that breaks a rule of designing an RTS game which is that it's not fun to have to gimp yourself to be able to defend against something by having to make a million turrets

If it's gonna be like that then might as well remove ramps from the game and make it so that ground units can also attack from any direction

"how many people play the game atm? literally all blizz games (including wow) are dead or dying "

Yep, blizzard is somehow being dried out and right now sc2 might be at it's lowest point

What does blizzard do because most of their games is dying? Make an exclusively mobile game and mark it as an "unannounced project" to create false hype, instead of remastering warcraft 3 or making a new RTS, lmao

I am only very good when I use cheap tactics in games.

League is not for anyone who isn't playing it for money

lovely lovely lovely just lost 5 games in a row in league and for the first time ever had a negative kd on udyr!

This is why I never had any interest in PvP in GTA Online. I only play co-op or solo.