Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Losing 10’s of hours of sleep at this point and I have a test tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
My brother keeps waking me up by turning on the lights and shit randomly fixing papers and clothes even tho you don’t need the lights on to change ur fucking clothes and most importantly snoring like an asshole. I’m serious on the point of going to jail, or going to an asylum in the morning, or just taking a bunch of sleep aid in the morning so I can pass out at school and not take my tests.this has been going on since Saturday.

Tell him to not be a retard

Brutal my based black bro.

You have my sympathies.

Tell him to not be a retard
I can’t he’s being super dumb. The most I did when I was little was stop him from breathing for a few seconds as a warning not to fuck with me but I guess he hasn’t learned
Brutal my based black bro.

You have my sympathies.
I’ve got like huge bags underneath my eyes smh

What subject is the test? How good are you doing in that class?

What subject is the test? How good are you doing in that class?
It’s religion and algebra 2. Religion Im doing alright I guess but algebra 2 I need a good grade because on my last one I did bad because he told us what topics were on the test last minute. And progress report grades come out this Friday.

I wish I lived in a peaceful non ethnic family where words worked

Thats so brutal, gl in your exman man

That sucks dude. Hopefully you studied hard

I wish I was still in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back