Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loser foids get treated better then a man

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
Note: By loser i mean someone whose genuinely sub-5 and isn’t treated that well and are just mainly outcasts.

Anyways Something i noticed when it came to these foids is that they were mainly never alone. All normies and some chads treated them well and they always had a friend group. I never seen a foid all by herself unless they were very autistic. They always had a group to respect them. This proves men would fuck any girl no matter their looks. Unless their a land whale of course but meanwhile us men get treated far worst. Most people outcast us and we got no friend group at all. I see more alone friendless men then foids. The only ones that treated foids like shit were stacies and some chads. sub 5 foids get more pity then a man

I know i forgot to mention that this was a water post but i felt like venting it out
I get you. What you said is true. You'll see it especially if you have female family. Whenever a woman has any issue everyone is there to nurture them.

I know i forgot to mention that this was a water post but i felt like venting it out
i do this all the time too, dont worry about ppl commenting water is wet. just a habit here lol

I never seen a foid all by herself unless they were very autistic.
Even when they're very autistic, they're seen as quirky/alternative. Every female loneliness experience is voluntary, no female can be lonely.
Unless their a land whale of course
Even when they're a landwhale they've unlimited access to male attention of normies
Most people outcast us and we got no friend group at all.
:feelsrope:

They all live a life of red carpet treatment

The truly oppressed gender

Note: By loser i mean someone whose genuinely sub-5 and isn’t treated that well and are just mainly outcasts.

Anyways Something i noticed when it came to these foids is that they were mainly never alone. All normies and some chads treated them well and they always had a friend group. I never seen a foid all by herself unless they were very autistic. They always had a group to respect them. This proves men would fuck any girl no matter their looks. Unless their a land whale of course but meanwhile us men get treated far worst. Most people outcast us and we got no friend group at all. I see more alone friendless men then foids. The only ones that treated foids like shit were stacies and some chads. sub 5 foids get more pity then a man
>loser
>foid
pick one

"I'm a popular loner" these scum honestly need to be sent to the Sahara desert.

Undertheseaisland