Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Lose Yourself is the best rap song ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
I love it. It fills me with hatred towards normalfags and society. I'm swallowing the HatePill day by day.
Pure hate. When I joined this site few months ago I was still a bit bluepilled. But now after several rejections, depression and failure in academia I'm a completely changed man.

View: https://youtu.be/_Yhyp-_hX2s

So many good rap songs and this is the first to win an oscar. Jbw theory confirmed again

Legit dude. Eminem was such a good rapper. Now he's shit. He should just give up on rapping tbh
His last best song was legacy imho.

You could feel the rage in his voice.

The rest afterwards was normie and ego appealing music. Like lucky you or killshot .

Killshot was weak ngl. Lyrics were good but flow was complete garbage. Rap devil mogged tbh. Also MGK is 6'4 and fuck multiple girls meanwhile Em is 5'8 who got cucked by his wife.

I liked it when I was younger, now it is just cringe to me

I liked it when I was younger, now it is just cringe to me
It's a good redpill song about struggle and success. A bit delusional ngl because most of us will be failures no matter what. But I like the flow.

i dont like rap but i respect your sentiment.

Moms spaghetti, one of my favorite with cleaning out my closet and stan.

i was just thinking about this song the other day. the lyric verse that kept repeating in my head was
"
Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip? "

i was talking to some rando on the internet and we were talking about certain topics. and if I would evER go down the path of recklessness how would i finally pull the trigger so to speak (figure of speech). I just told him I'd think of Eminem and how his one song was basically an anthem to achieve your goal regardless of consequences. "To seize everything you ever wanted" is so powerful. What if all I ever wanted was a girl? Am I just going to let her slip? Or should I capture her? I only have one opportunity. One shot.

His music gives me chills because it is so true in what it speaks. This literally can be an incel anthem.

Always loved it. Nevermind it's about stupid normie striving to become a famous rapper, all doomercels can somewhat relate to what is sung here.

Burtal early 00s flashback.

Killshot was weak ngl. Lyrics were good but flow was complete garbage. Rap devil mogged tbh. Also MGK is 6'4 and fuck multiple girls meanwhile Em is 5'8 who got cucked by his wife.

i thought killshot was pretty fucking good. mgk got thoroughly destroyed.

One of the few rap songs in my playlist.

What songs do you listen?
Alternate rock, emo shit from teenage days. Some classic and progressive rock as well. A lot of classic thrash metal from 80s. Quite a few songs from eminem

Alternate rock, emo shit from teenage days. Some classic and progressive rock as well. A lot of classic thrash metal from 80s. Quite a few songs from eminem
Nice bro. I like acoustic and classical music. Rap is pretty good for cardiomaxxing.

Relapse was the best album.
I like the songs "same song & dance" and "stay wide awake", "music box" and "buffalo bill" for some reason :feelsthink:

wrong. It's the message by grandmaster flash

this is white people's best rap song

"The Rhythm is the power"...Wrong nation.