Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lorena - New documentary about infamous penis cutting.

The End

The End

Banned
-
In case you don't know Lorena Bobbit cut off her husband's penis in 1993, and the subsequent trial became tabloid fodder for America. For mutilating her husband's genitals, Lorena was sentenced to community service. That may seem a light sentence for such a horrific crime, but she had a good reason for cutting off her husband's penis while he slept: "He always have orgasm [sic], and he doesn't wait for me ever to have orgasm. He's selfish."

I haven't watched this yet, but apparently a new Amazon 4 part documentary portrays Lorena as the victim. Here's how Wikipedia describes the series:

A groundbreaking re-investigation of the deep moral issues and painful human tragedies buried at the heart of this infamous American scandal. Lost in the tabloid coverage and jokes was the opportunity for a national discussion on domestic and sexual assault in America.​
Lorena's ample footage and fresh perspective on a long-mocked moment provide welcome context and vindication to the woman at its center​

I'm sure if a man mutilated his wife's vagina his punishment would be community service, and later earn "vindication" for his actions.

Damn what a bitch. you would never trust a whore

husband's genitals, Lorena was sentenced to community service. That may seem a light sentence
Oh my fucking god. Im so fucking angry.

I would have unironically killed her
what the fuck man

a bitch could behead an ugly guy in the public for the crime of being ugly and no one would bat an eye
fucking psychopath scum

If an Incel did that to a femoid's pussy he would get the death penalty kek

What the actual hell...