Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Lords of the Fallen or Lies of P?

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
These 2 soulslikes come out soon. I def thinking i will get Lords of the Fallen over Lies of P.

Whichever one you can torrent first

Neither. Soulslikes are oversaturated.

Lies of p is coming to game pass. The demo felt a bit clunky, but you can't really compare any of these soulslikes to dark souls, none of them will ever come close.

Lies of p is coming to game pass. The demo felt a bit clunky, but you can't really compare any of these soulslikes to dark souls, none of them will ever come close.
Idk mang Lords of the Fallen lools pretty gud

Have you been playing Lies of P? the game is really hard. I've made it to the VII Chapter (Lorenzini Arcade) but had to use the companion on a few of the bosses.

Have you been playing Lies of P? the game is really hard. I've made it to the VII Chapter (Lorenzini Arcade) but had to use the companion on a few of the bosses.
Not yet. Maybe after i 100% armored core

lies of p is on Xcloud

Then go for it and buy both. :feelsokman:

Wish I could still enjoy the genre tbh. Anything that came after the original Dark Souls felt unnecessary.
DS3 is actually pretty good though. And has some godtier DLC bosses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back