Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lord of the Rings

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Elves = chads and stacies
Humans = normies
Hobbits = cucks
Orcs = thugmaxxed ethnics/BBC
Dwarves = incels

eye of Sauron = society/government

Dwarves are liked by many.

We're more like Sméagol.

Orcs were incel revolutionaries fighting against normie supremacy and chad aristocracy.

The chad state propaganda is obviously exagerating about the the looks of orcs. They were merely ugly humans. Sauron did nothing wrong.

Dwarves were betabuxx / moneycoper manlets working for the system. (Insert jewdwarf caricature tbh)

Hobbits were Abos no one wanted to sexually rival for their women with.

Last edited:
Humans = normies
Hobbits = cucks
Dwarves = incels
Eowyn is a regular trash human that has to "settle" for master race numenorian Faramir because she can't have king gigachad Aragorn. Hypergamy was devestating even in middle earth:feelsrope:

Humans = chadlites and stacylites
Hobbits = Incels
Dwarves = Incels
Orcs = Warcels
Sauron = Serge
Nazgûl = Mods

Smaug is the ultimate Chad

Dwarves = incels for sure, since there are no female Dwarves

Dwarves atleast have low inhib and we dont :feelsbadman:

Dwarves are all male, and live in their basement (underground caves) moneycoping (digging for gold and jewels).

Ultimate incels.

Hobbits are incels who marry landwhales. Cucks.

Sauron is going ER on the whole world. He convinced the low IQ ethnics to fight for him.

Gollum is the ultimate Supreme Gentleman.

Humans = chadlites and stacylites
Hobbits = Incels
Dwarves = Incels
Orcs = wERcels
Dwarves are all male, and live in their basement (underground caves) moneycoping (digging for gold and jewels).

Ultimate incels.

Sauron is going ER on the whole world. He convinced the low IQ ethnics to fight for him.

Gollum is the ultimate Supreme Gentleman.
Dwarves are jews tbh

I got that impression too. Hobbits are Manletcels or middle England.
Humans = normies
Hobbits = cucks
Dwarves = incels
Eowyn is a regular trash human that has to "settle" for master race numenorian Faramir because she can't have king gigachad Aragorn. Hypergamy was devestating even in middle earth:feelsrope:

This.

The Lord of the Rings was one of my first racepills, the sand niggers (Haradrim) were inferior to the white humans.

The ring is the blackpill. The cuck hobbits must destroy it before Sauron (the spirit of St Elliot) obtains it to go on one final, unstoppable, mega, world-ending ER rampage. The thugmaxxxed ethnic rapefugees (orcs) work for him to look for it so they can get white elf pussy. Meanwhile the dwarves just lurk in their mom’s basement playing WoW mining for XP.

Last edited:
saruman=knajjd

eye of Sauron = society/government
Brilliant
eye of Sauron is literally vagina.
Also brilliant
LOL
We're more like Sméagol.
giphy.gif

We're more like Sméagol.

Smeagol is the trucel.

Orcs are Chadcels and Tyronecels.
Dwarves are locationcels.
Mages are mentalcel.
Beorn's dogs are volcels.

You haven't read shit about dwarves if you think they are any close to incels,they are huge normalfaggots.
Gollum is a mentalcel,he ruined himself just for that fucking ring,he was decent looking before getting obsessed with it

LOTR is one of the most based and redpilled stories please do not make me take the LOTRpill. It is the last good thing Hollywood produced. It is pure and wholesome.

LOTR is one of the most based and redpilled stories please do not make me take the LOTRpill. It is the last good thing Hollywood produced. It is pure and wholesome.

Tolkien was blackpilled.

It seems to me orcs are incel — theyre despised by everyone in middle earth. Their mere speech and presence makes the other races recoil in disgust. The war is an incel revolution

Hobbits are blue pill incels, betas, and betabuxxers...supporting a side that doesn’t really give a shit about them

To me, Dwarves seem like ethnics —- their “woe is me” attitude specifically reminds me of Jews, blacks and rapefug — i mean refugees. I think Tolkien specifically modeled dwarves after Jews

Humans are normies...I agree with that one

Elves are not only Chads and Stacies, but wealthy as fuck Chads and Stacies. The other races are fighting their war. IF Sauron won, they still live forever and just go back to the undying lands —- no loss

the uruk hai were niggas, most def

Every incel is gollum, come on (and the ring is bobs and vagene). Dwarves are way too cheerful and happy to be incels.

Last edited:
Smeagol mogs ethnics since he's white with blue eyes. @SoyUnPerdedor
giphy.gif

Smeagol mogs ethnics since he's white with blue eyes. @SoyUnPerdedor
giphy.gif
fuck your right :feelsrope: we are more like that skinny orc that wanted to eat the hobbits and got his ass kicked all the time

a true ethnicel ^^^

We're more like Sméagol.

I always identified with him, no joke, JFL when from all the characters in lord of the rings smeagol is the one you see yourself