Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Looney Tunes shaped my tastes in women when I was younger.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Nelly the Giraffe is my kind of woman.

What do I mean by that? Well, what stood out to me when I first saw this cartoon is how she netorares this other, less pretty giraffe. She sees a man she wants. Realizes he's spoken for. But not only does she decide "I want him anyway," she also takes some time to enjoy just how inferior his wife is to her. This is not her simply taking dick that happens to already be taken. This is her delighting in cucking this other woman like some kind of sadist. "Look at your wife, look at this fat bitch, no one wants to fuck her. Now look at me, I'm perfect. Fuck me. Cheat on her. Leave her for me."

The thought of this swirled around in my head as a kid, it really stuck with me. And though it was wrong, I hoped to meet women like that someday.

And while women obviously can be and are homewreckers, it's never really motivated by the same sadism. I've only seen this in fantasy. The kind of woman who will just destroy a marriage because she's horrible.

Pajeetas are Jakub's very own Looney Tunes race

looney tunes logic

looneytunescels

man really wanted to fuck a cartoon giraffe