Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [LooksTheory] Is long mid-face an unnattractive feature?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I don't think so, how a long mid-face plays out depends on nose shape and size, eye area and mouth area.
Compare this:

To this:

Its not a death sentence by any means

If you lack harmony then yes, it’s pretty bad especially with a narrow face/jaw it looks like someone stepped on your face

If you lack harmony then yes, it’s pretty bad especially with a narrow face/jaw it looks like someone stepped on your face

Pretty much, its long mid-face + shitty facial features, not just long mid-face.
Long mid-face plays just fine with attractive features.

The first guy would be a chad if it wasn't for the long mid face tbh, it's pretty bad imo

VERY long midface is a failo.

A midface ratio of 1- .95 is ideal, a slightly long midface is actually a boost as it makes you look high class.
I know its not the forum for this but here's an example of a guy with a midface ratio below .95, he still looks good af and it gives him a high class look. tall skulls overall look higher class.

Last edited:
it's all about harmony tbh

Eyes>Hair>Peepee

It's not a death sentance if you have good zygos, and if you increase your bizogonial width it looks better also a ccw rotation and a lip lift make ur fwhr much better, I think zygo implants help this as well.

Yes in looksmax.org this is stated pretty much anywhere

yes it looks like onecooldude123

Yes in looksmax.org this is stated pretty much anywhere

They use the worst cases of long mid-face for their examples. Bug eyes, crooked/deformed nose, puffy/asymmetrical lips look ugly no matter what. Look at the Chad-lite and the Stacy-lite I posted, certainly long mid-face works just fine for them.

I'd even argue that proportional mid-face is more important than short mid-face.

They use the worst cases of long mid-face for their examples. Bug eyes, crooked/deformed nose, puffy/asymmetrical lips look ugly no matter what. Look at the Chad-lite and the Stacy-lite I posted, certainly long mid-face works just fine for them.

I'd even argue that proportional mid-face is more important than short mid-face.
I think it depends on the face.
The ones you posted also have everything right but their mid face.