Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing is cope for a small dick.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If I had a 9 inch dick, I could just hop on Tinder, show my penis, and get laid. The reason I have to looksmax to ascend is because I have a tiny dick.

You need BBC, minimum.

Are you trying to redeem LastChad by posting based threads with his avi?

11cm and 17 slays bitch

I theorize the same, but can't confirm bc smol

Not denying the dickpill, but you're seriously coping if you believe it's all you would need to get laid. Looks are MANDATORY boyo. If you're not at least decent looking you won't even get a chance to show off or use what you got.

Not denying the dickpill, but you're seriously coping if you believe it's all you would need to get laid. Looks are MANDATORY boyo. If you're not at least decent looking you won't even get a chance to show off or use what you got.
cope

cope

Doesn't prove anything. That guy only showed his body, which looks good. Girls assume he won't be a complete subhuman. If he was deformed in the face it would STILL be over for him. This only works if you're somewhere around average at least

Doesn't prove anything. That guy only showed his body, which looks good. Girls assume he won't be a complete subhuman. If he was deformed in the face it would STILL be over for him. This only works if you're somewhere around average at least
if he's deformed in the face you're right.

but he could get away with a below average face if girls thought he had a monster cock

when i do tinder ill stuff my underwear with something to give big dick illusion

Holes can't feel a thing unless you are ramming her cervix with your BBC

Holes can't feel a thing unless you are ramming her cervix with your BBC
Just get ur drivers license and use it as ur profile pic on tinder and run drivers license game

if he's deformed in the face you're right.

but he could get away with a below average face if girls thought he had a monster cock

I'd agree with that. It's the same with height. If you're really tall or pack heat and they know it, they'll lower their standards a bit for your face. But they will never not judge your face. They basically want the complete package and being severely lacking in any one area is a death sentence