Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing is a great cope, but is still a cope. Chad lives on a different planet.

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
So, after several years of hardcore looksmaxxing and not sparing a dollar to improve my looks, I've gotten laid with two girls in the time 2 years. I consider it as a big fluke, and I had to do lots of effort just to get laid with average 5/10 chicks.

On the other hand, I became friends with a Chad at work, because we both like to smoke weed. Hanging out for a week with this chad has been major suicidefuel for me, and made me question how useful "looksmaxxing" is.

Even with looksmax, i'm still an ugly person and naturally unappealing. Chad however, makes friends in an instant, and gets soooo many propositions from people for doing something social with them. Be it hanging out, going for drinks, going to introduce him to new people, etc.

People will go out of their way to please a good looking person, while the ugly person is treated with an innate sense of disgust.

All this, and I didn't even get yet to how Chad gets hit on by sexy chicks, something that never happens with an ugly person like me.

TBH I'm very depressed right now. I feel like I'm fighting and giving it my absolute best, yet still fail. As I'm getting older (33 years old soon), I feel already like an oldcel who will never ever live a normal life. It's over. It never began.
Looksmaxing as an incel is cope. Also that post was made in 2019, ascension has become way harder since then because during the lockdown period foids have got used to seeing chads on dating apps, kek.

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

In the end, no looksmaxxing will really ascend a legitimate genetic subhuman in terms of actual facial features and height, especially if one has already been lean and still been a sub 5 male, considering the amount of fatcels or bloatcels; only surgery can help those truecels that fit into that category, and there's also the fact that they're hugely expensive as well as not being certain to improve your looks enough to actually ascend, some even making you look uncanny on top of physically unattractive. :feelsugh:

Wait till you hear about chads looksmaxing :feelskek: