Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Looksmaxxing inflation theory and the implications of it going mainstream

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Looksmaxxing is where Normies can fraud there looks from like being a LTN to MTN and MTNs becoming HTNs and so on etc. etc. this makes things so much more cut throat in the dating market. There’s more competition and an abundance of chads because looksfrauding lowered the bar for entry into chad status especially with it going mainstream and becoming common knowledge. This is why things should be gatekept heavily tbh.

Looksmaxxing just gave foids more options and a much less of a reason to choose LTNs and MTNs. Still they’ll get action but it will be a lot more harder. And they’ll probably easily get cheated on. What does this mean for us? It’s the final nail in the coffin to be honest. I’m talking for like the trucel sub5s because there’s probably a lot of fakecels in this website.

By looksmaxxing I also mean the social and low inhib side of things like taking drugs and empathogens to blend in and be normal socially and stuff like that to climb the normie NT ladder of social hierarchy.

Your thoughts?

Also with geomaxxing it’s just become common knowledge now and foreigners going to all these different countries it’s not going to be special to these foids anymore because there’s such an abundance of them. Probably there will be competition in these places too.

Agreed. Looksmaxing is only making Hypergamy worse

Also with geomaxxing it’s just become common knowledge now and foreigners going to all these different countries it’s not going to be special to these foids anymore because there’s such an abundance of them. Probably there will be competition in these places too.
Yup

It's also a sign of people waking up to the blackpill

Me and @clocked were talking about this yesterday

It's also a sign of people waking up to the blackpill
Yeah it’s just been weaponised by turbo Normies and made the entire situation worse for the rest of us. Giga unbalanced we need a patch to fix this

Looksmaxxing is where Normies can fraud there looks from like being a LTN to MTN and MTNs becoming HTNs and so on etc. etc. this makes things so much more cut throat in the dating market. There’s more competition and an abundance of chads because looksfrauding lowered the bar for entry into chad status especially with it going mainstream and becoming common knowledge. This is why things should be gatekept heavily tbh.

Looksmaxxing just gave foids more options and a much less of a reason to choose LTNs and MTNs. Still they’ll get action but it will be a lot more harder. And they’ll probably easily get cheated on. What does this mean for us? It’s the final nail in the coffin to be honest. I’m talking for like the trucel sub5s because there’s probably a lot of fakecels in this website.

By looksmaxxing I also mean the social and low inhib side of things like taking drugs and empathogens to blend in and be normal socially and stuff like that to climb the normie NT ladder of social hierarchy.

Your thoughts?
This is why I knew that blackpill going mainstream is going to be disaster for us incels

Idk why retards think it was good idea to spread this shit far and wide, now every fucking normie under the sun will looksfraudmaxx and incels will suffer even harder and be left even further in the dust good job

Your thoughts?
Looksniggery simply validates foid delusional standards, and compels them to raise it higher.

Yeah it’s just been weaponised by turbo Normies and made the entire situation worse for the rest of us. Giga unbalanced we need a patch to fix this
True, when you have better bone structure to build off of you have a higher ceiling for looks improvement. I thought I looked better than everyone else when I slimmed down and got good fashion but then everyone did it and I look like a tryhard or coping clown

This is why I knew that blackpill going mainstream is going to be disaster for us incels

Idk why retards think it was good idea to spread this shit far and wide, now every fucking normie under the sun will looksfraudmaxx and incels will suffer even harder and be left even further in the dust good job
It’s too late for damage control tbh everything’s just become more cut throat. It’s only gonna get worse from here because there will be new ways to looksmax probably when more technologies develop. Not looking good :fuk:

It’s too late for damage control tbh everything’s just become more cut throat. It’s only gonna get worse from here because there will be new ways to looksmax probably when more technologies develop. Not looking good :fuk:
yh its over in the west

that is why i must SEAmaxx ASAP before it spreads there too its already spreading there isnt much time left.

In 10 years, 20 years max it will be over in the east too.

Looksniggery simply validates foid delusional standards, and compels them to raise it higher.
Yeah it just fed into all of their lusts and you know lust knows no bounds. Their desire for better and better men will just keep increasing. It never began

Yeah it just fed into all of their lusts and you know lust knows no bounds. Their desire for better and better men will just keep increasing. It never began
6'3 is now the new 5'4, 8/10 = sub5, ovER

True, when you have better bone structure to build off of you have a higher ceiling for looks improvement. I thought I looked better than everyone else when I slimmed down and got good fashion but then everyone did it and I look like a tryhard or coping clown
Genetically the implications are that looksfrauded people will pass on genes that their male offspring would suffer with if they’re unlucky. But yeah bone structure pill is brutal. I have no chin and my jaw is weak and recessed kinda

As a LTN i never got any action :cryfeels:
But yeah i looksmaxx a few years some folks said I have MTN potential so lets make it happen :feelshaha:

On the side note: have you seen these Gen Alpha kids? 12 yo boys hit the gym, have personalized meal plans, are mewing, chew jawline gum, use beauty products, fashionmaxx and act like the posers that girls love so much.

In the future there will be a lot more beautiful and masculine boys. Being gymmaxxed 6'2 on Tinder is already the minimum you have to be to compete.

Incel 2 - It's even more OVER

coming soon

As a LTN i never got any action :cryfeels:
But yeah i looksmaxx a few years some folks said I have MTN potential so lets make it happen :feelshaha:

On the side note: have you seen these Gen Alpha kids? 12 yo boys hit the gym, have personalized meal plans, are mewing, chew jawline gum, use beauty products, fashionmaxx and act like the posers that girls love so much.

In the future there will be a lot more beautiful and masculine boys. Being gymmaxxed 6'2 on Tinder is already the minimum you have to be to compete.
Yeah you see what I mean this is why useful knowledge should be gatekept. Looksmaxxing was like giving foids who can’t control themselves crack cocaine. They’ll just want more and more and stronger dopamine hits from chads and looksmaxxing caused an abundance of chads because of looksfrauding with surgeries and softmaxxing strategies etc.

Your thoughts?
Yes it’s 10’s+ only

yh its over in the west

that is why i must SEAmaxx ASAP before it spreads there too its already spreading there isnt much time left.

In 10 years, 20 years max it will be over in the east too.
Time Clock GIF by MOODMAN

its brutal

If you pay attention you can observe the same mechanisms that took place and played out in the West now playing out in the east. It depends on the country and on how advanced it is. The more family unit is destroyed the more you will see it progress.

Even the islamic nations cannot resist this, but they will stand longer than most. But then what, only so long you can uphold the Islamic values, eventually the population dies out and the power turns over to the younger ones who are less radical. Religion is dying worldwide.

looksmaxxing has rapidly diminishing returns whilst hypergamy increases exponentially, not slowed by anything short of full societal collapse

its brutal

If you pay attention you can observe the same mechanisms that took place and played out in the West now playing out in the east. It depends on the country and on how advanced it is. The more family unit is destroyed the more you will see it progress.

Even the islamic nations cannot resist this, but they will stand longer than most. But then what, only so long you can uphold the Islamic values, eventually the population dies out and the power turns over to the younger ones who are less radical. Religion is dying worldwide.
Hijabis and so called religious women whore out now. It’s like a mind virus that’s spreading that decimates all the trad values that made societies stable because most men got a wife to marry. Once people see the opportunities and the lifestyles of western countries it’s something very primal it appeals to their deepest lusts. My brain is rotted right now I need more time to think about this stuff

Hijabis and so called religious women whore out now. It’s like a mind virus that’s spreading that decimates all the trad values that made societies stable because most men got a wife to marry. Once people see the opportunities and the lifestyles of western countries it’s something very primal it appeals to their deepest lusts. My brain is rotted right now I need more time to think about this stuff
They only keep up the appearances, but a large number of islamic women are already whoremaxxing. I saw it with my own eyes, I used to be '''''''''''''friends''''''''''' with a chadlite dude in univeristy, i literally watched him approach a fully hijab girl and talk with her and ask her out, then he asked her if she could take off her hijab on the date and she said yes JFL, so much for the hijab, they only keep this shit because their familes demand it.

But then they will start families of their own, if they are so quick to throw away all the religious teachings then they dont believe in them at all, their children will turn out the same. Only a generation or two away from all the islamic meme to collapse.

It's because religion provides rules and women like to break rules because it's fun or naughty. It's why I believe atheist foids are more loyal because they have no God to answer to, and they don't get a high from cheating because for some reason, they are not interested, contrasting religious foids who cheat because it's "forbidden".

The female mind is somewhat easy to understand. If too many rules are established and the more strict they're imposed, the more likely foids will seek to break them even if there's a risk of them getting stoned or losing everything.

Its gonna be tough in the future.

Redpillers who think men peak at 35 are delusional, there will be LESS young girls in the future AND even less young ones that would go for older guys. I mean fuck a teen called me grandpa im just 8 years older then her.

Looksmaxxing will evolve further, gen therapy, voice changer via AI, coloring of the iris, new tanning methods, stem cells for richer guys -> youth therapy, cyberfication (cyberpunk style), new never before seen cosmetics, new fashion style.

Its gonna go craaaaaazy

The Battle of Čazma commenced in early 812 near the town of Čazma. The Sigma Rizzman Empire's strategy relied heavily on their superior edging streak and the gyatts of their sigmas. However, the Rizzantine forces, utilizing superior rizz and mogging, managed to withstand the initial gooning and counteredged effectively.

The battle saw intense gooning, with many sigmas rizzed up on both sides. The Rizzantine forces, though outnumbered, demonstrated remarkable discipline and coordination, gradually gaining the upper hand. The turning point came when the Rizzantine cavalry executed an skibidi maneuver, breaking the lines of the Sigma Rizzman Empire's army and causing chaos among their ranks.

The aftermath of the battle was catastrophic for the Rizzantines. The army lost their gooning streak, and a significant portion of their sigmas and rizzlers were rizzed up. Among the captives was Mewchael I himself, marking a profound humiliation for the Rizzantine empire.

Following the battle, a peace treaty was swiftly negotiated. mewcheal was forced to formally recognize the Sigma Empire as his liege, although in practice, the Rizzantine Empire retained its skibidi gyatt. This arrangement, while largely symbolic, marked a significant skibidi victory for the Rizzantine Empire. This state of affairs persisted until the Fourth Mewsade in 1204, which led to the fall of Fanumstantinople and the establishment of the Skibidi Empire.

Men have tried to look their best since before the term even existed. The popularization of it is making normies across the board more insecure leading to unhinged behavior and self-doubt which ironically just leaves more room for those who know they are at the top. If you have waited your entire life for some gaudy term to come up that tells you to take care of yourself then you have something bigger to worry about then your looks.

Your thoughts?
Looksmaxing raises the Normies' social status to Chad, increasing competition. But it can also turn Incels into Normies, giving them a modicum of hope for Ascending. (Not all)

Genetically the implications are that looksfrauded people will pass on genes that their male offspring would suffer with if they’re unlucky. But yeah bone structure pill is brutal. I have no chin and my jaw is weak and recessed kinda
Interesting point about looksfrauding. Women do it too with fakeup. The normie frauds just make everything worse; they don't even admit they are frauding, they just act equal to top people at the expense of others.

there is also the radicalization of appearance in the collective unconscious

They only keep up the appearances, but a large number of islamic women are already whoremaxxing. I saw it with my own eyes, I used to be '''''''''''''friends''''''''''' with a chadlite dude in univeristy, i literally watched him approach a fully hijab girl and talk with her and ask her out, then he asked her if she could take off her hijab on the date and she said yes JFL, so much for the hijab, they only keep this shit because their familes demand it.

But then they will start families of their own, if they are so quick to throw away all the religious teachings then they dont believe in them at all, their children will turn out the same. Only a generation or two away from all the islamic meme to collapse.
I agree lol the Islam meme is just simply incompatible with the west it’s just too conflicting and contradictory and all the foids choose to whore out because that’s just their nature they have the perfect chance now in the west without getting lynched by a pack of Arabs why wouldn’t they

It's because religion provides rules and women like to break rules because it's fun or naughty. It's why I believe atheist foids are more loyal because they have no God to answer to, and they don't get a high from cheating because for some reason, they are not interested, contrasting religious foids who cheat because it's "forbidden".

The female mind is somewhat easy to understand. If too many rules are established and the more strict they're imposed, the more likely foids will seek to break them even if there's a risk of them getting stoned or losing everything.
Yeah it’s more of a turn on for them. It’s like the more restrictions and rules you put in someone’s head especially sexual, it turns into more of a twisted fetish. Hoejabis in a nutshell. Their hijabs are just for show and it’s just become another sexual fetish jfl. Atheist women are probably the most sane

Looksmaxing raises the Normies' social status to Chad, increasing competition. But it can also turn Incels into Normies, giving them a modicum of hope for Ascending. (Not all)
Even if they do ascend it will be short lived sadly

Looksmaxxing will evolve further, gen therapy, voice changer via AI, coloring of the iris, new tanning methods, stem cells for richer guys -> youth therapy, cyberfication (cyberpunk style), new never before seen cosmetics, new fashion style.

Its gonna go craaaaaazy
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope: