Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looksmaxxing: How a Syrian refugee low tier Normie bordering on SandCel living in America transformed himself into a GigaChad.

JBW Arab. If Syrian refugees were on his looks level there'd be no opposition to them.

Puberty mixed with steroids and hgh and possibly some plastic surgery.

step 1: kill myself due to the overdose of suifuel
this videos are depressive asf

He has white dna from slavery

Syrians are Chads of the Muslim Ummah. Umayyad moggers

Umayyad Caliphate

Fucking mogger damn. @Made in Heaven

Yeah because height and jawline and NW0 are traineable. jfl

JBW Arab. If Syrian refugees were on his looks level there'd be no opposition to them.
Yep, saw a vid of a syrian girl with golden blonde hair and ice blue eyes, looked EXACTLY like a aryan wet dream. She was talking about how difficult her life was in syria, and surprise surprise, the comments were full of white people sympathizing with her

nope, syrians naturally look whiter. White slaves usually went to north africa, not the levant
Yeah but most are ethnic looking
even the ethnic looking syrians still mog other arabs

just be chaddam

just have a good base

Yep, saw a vid of a syrian girl with golden blonde hair and ice blue eyes, looked EXACTLY like a aryan wet dream. She was talking about how difficult her life was in syria, and surprise surprise, the comments were full of white people sympathizing with her

nope, syrians naturally look whiter. White slaves usually went to north africa, not the levant

even the ethnic looking syrians still mog other arabs
No blue eyes originate from Europe, Syrians can't have blue eyes naturally unless mixed with white.

Arab man had white slaves in the middle East.

Even Greeks rarely have blue eyes, let alone Syrians.

All of that to get a Woman .

Clownworld

Link please :feelshaha:

Syrians where famous for being white even during the time of the Prophet in the Roman period.

Last edited:
Attractive guy becomes more attractive. What an inspiring story :feelsjuice:

Never had acne problem but still ugly he had surgery 100% also he has low forehead lucky bastard

From Chad with acne and glasses to Chad :lul:

Richboy white-looking Syrian with great height, frame and jawline loses his acne and buys a suit.

He wasn't a Chad prior so if anything he's reaping the rewards of his hard work.

blue eyes originate from Europe
They originate from around the black sea area (Russia, Turkey, Armenia)
Syrians can't have blue eyes naturally unless mixed with white.
Nope, not true. Unless by whites you mean Indo-Aryans, in which case, those niggas wouldn't be white.
Arab man had white slaves in the middle East.
Yes, and like I fucking told you, they were in North Africa, not the Levant. And no amount of slavery would have given Syrians so much blue eyes
Even Greeks rarely have blue eyes, let alone Syrians.
Greeks are around 40% carriers of blue eyes, Syrians are 30%.

Link please :feelshaha:
Dont have it, but her name was Zaynab. maybe if you dig around you can find it
Syrians where famous for being white even during the time of the Prophet in the Roman period.
Yep, even back then, Syrians and Lebs were noted as being "red" in color by arabs, which is what we would have called white.

There are many white-passing Arabs, especially those from the Levant. It's not a secret, but still amazing that a lot of whites don't know this.

lol and i was thinking about looksmaxxing in february until i found out i was a manlet

I want to rape my own brain and implode.

Last edited:
I was gonna use this guy to chadfish but he has way too many follows on social media lol

“Bordering on sandcel” kek he was always white-passing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back