Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looksmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Anyone here have an account on there? What’s it like? Was thinking about visiting.

see ya then i guess idk i dont go there

I've had an account on there since last year

It's okay but there are a lot of moralfags there. And then you have braggers too

If you're gay and like talking about how hot other men are, you'll be right at home. Otherwise there's not much to talk about.

I visit sometimes, it's pretty good tbh

If you are an incel, there are a lot of normies there. Gudru is a well know poster and is a normie, a lot of shitposters there are fucking normies, there are chad brag threads. There are some incels there like me, but if you cant stand normies then you might not want to go there. It's useful for looksmaxxing advice, shitposting is fun there tbh. Also ritalinchad is there.

banned users from .co go there

make me wanna sui more

I have one. Too many normies. No reason to post there unless it's your only option

Idk maybe I'll make an account there just for lulz
If you are an incel, there are a lot of normies there. Gudru is a well know poster and is a normie, a lot of shitposters there are fucking normies, there are chad brag threads. There are some incels there like me, but if you cant stand normies then you might not want to go there. It's useful for looksmaxxing advice, shitposting is fun there tbh. Also ritalinchad is there.
this. Half of that forum mogs .co to high hell.

Idk maybe I'll make an account there just for lulz

this. Half of that forum mogs .co to high hell.
Yes, ik its so fucking annoying. That most of the incels here should be there looksmaxxing, instead normies are infesting it.

It has been 14 hours they haven't approved my account :feelskek: . On .co I was approved in 2-3 hours.

I guess mods are busy slaying.

mogs this forum tbh

:feelsree: :feelsree: Crafting good shitpost for reacts is indeed hard.
No bro. you just need to make threads roasting tf out of niggas and gain status by being a liked user. mods will warn u tho be careful tbh ngl

No bro. you just need to make threads roasting tf out of niggas and gain status by being a liked user. mods will warn u tho be careful tbh ngl
Yeah I got way to much warnings there tbh.

Visited it only a couple times.