Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looksmaxx clowns think its possible

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
i recently joined a looksmaxx forum and boy these people are delusional, literal chads with fuck tonne of money are running that place. they have absolutely no idea what is it like to be a truecel, the best looksmaxx can do is give you one or 2 points on scale of 10, that leaves it to be useful for 6/7 out of 10 guys and below that it never began for you. they dont realise how much genetics actually affect you and powerless you are. losing weight will require me to put in ungodly effort but quite honestly 0 gain .
most fatcels are still ugly under the fat
losing weight its cucked
losing weight to impress chix is basically giving up on yourself for some used up damaged goods low tier becky
i will never ascend
its over for truecels
its over for me

Guys over there heavily edit their photos

LARPmaxx.org

LARPmaxx.org
Yeah most of them are just pretending to be slayers

Real chads are busy fucking, remember they have to fuck not only stacies but also countless beckies. They dont have enough time.

Just imagine if you have the right to fuck any foid you want, you would not keep spending time on an anonymous forum and arguing with other users

Being short is probably the #1 cause of inceldom and is completely incurable. Truly brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back