Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Looksmaxing is a big "FUCK YOU" to men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
Society will collapse, and women caused it
full

Sean Connery was a bodybuilder as well jfl

big dick is the loophole

just watch, PE forums will explode in the next few years and foids will consider 7 inch dicks as small
This.
Omfg last week I decided to lurk some PE forums. I thought It'll be a small niche community but JFL that forum had half a million members and several million visitors everyday. It's so fucking over man.
I feel bad for the future generation.
PE has been a thing for 20 years at least. Srsly I know that 10 years ago it was already huge because that's when i found out about those places (PEgym, thundersplace)
Isn't PE just a myth though?
its all fucked up and getting worse.

was retarded and got injured and there is a bulge where it popped. was doing it at too high of erection strength. regret ever doing it.

I gymmaxx because I must, I build up so much pent up energy and have no sex to relieve it, if I don't gymmaxx I'll go insane.
Now that (((corona))) closed all the gyms - how do you cope?

Humans = animals. No cucktian will ever change my mind.

QUOTE="ReturnOfSaddam, post: 5215311, member: 26499"]
How bad has it got that exercising heavily 5 times a week is just seen as completely normal.
[/QUOTE]

Brutal truth and high IQ. 5x per week used to be extremely dedicated. Now anything less is seen as below average

Why do you think men are doing all this? For ourselves? Yeah right.

"I don't lift for women, I lift for myself" is the biggest cope ever. :feelskek:

I guess thats makes me the biggest fucking coper.

In my case it's seriously true. I train for overall strength, fitness, and longevity.

I used to DYELbromaxx and powerlift mainly, but now after several injuries and little return on training investment, I'm training for 80 year old me.

I guess thats makes me the biggest fucking coper.

In my case it's seriously true. I train for overall strength, fitness, and longevity.

I used to DYELbromaxx and powerlift mainly, but now after several injuries and little return on training investment, I'm training for 80 year old me.
Strength training is an exception dude. Very few people do that. I'm also doing that.
This post was for muscle bros and redpill copers

Strength training is an exception dude. Very few people do that. I'm also doing that.
This post was for muscle bros and redpill copers
You can't separate strength training and hypertrophy if you are natty

You can.
Strength training is not about looks as opposed to hypertrophy
What that usually means in natties is that powerlifters just put on fat along with muscle. They are not willing to lose fat if it slows down strength progress, which isn't a good idea for your health.

What that usually means in natties is that powerlifters just put on fat along with muscle. They are not willing to lose fat if it slows down strength progress, which isn't a good idea for your health.
Nah mang lad you can still lift heavy 500 + solid ass pounds at 15% bodyfat
Dang mang lad @Colvin76 deadlifts 550 at 170lbs Natty as fuarkkkk

Nah mang lad you can still lift heavy 500 + solid ass pounds at 15% bodyfat
Dang mang lad @Colvin76 deadlifts 550 at 170lbs Natty as fuarkkkk
Yes, but people who do that have lots of muscle, it's still bodybuilding. They just autistically focus on the 3 big lifts

And they are incel as fuck.
I'm not saying people aren't fat. I'm saying that you have to look shredded to be considered fit in 2020. There is no other way
dyel?