Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxed from 4/10 to 6/10, but turns out I am mentalcel.

Just fuark.. That's why I want to get a sliding genioplasty as soon as spossible

NekoStance said:
Hahaha 

What jealous butthurt coping dweeb you are

you want everyone here staying miserable like you are

more like realistic and aware of the competition for females. 

iyou ncels who havent been in the game for years havent got a clue

that guy is below average with some good potential, that is all

the amount of 5+ gymcelled guys with dense beards and aggressive game would make you finally tie the rope

SlayOrDie said:
I have always had a shit hairline. Not entirely sure if it's staying the same or very slowly getting worse. Hair transplant will cost about 5000 euro's I believe. Should go for some consults this month. NCT is shit indeed and eye surgery seems to be too risky.

Not sure what is wrong with my midface though? I know my jaw/eyes/hair are shit, nose is too big, but I haven't heard about bad midface yet.

I wish. I've been on Tinder for like 3 months now (50 matches), but no succes yet except for that 1 date after which I got rejected. Using this as my main pic:
DvLftvU.jpg

Social skills are very much required. Even when girls show interest they will still want you to do the actual approach, show social skills and sexually escalate the situation in a decent way.

Kinda hard to get there when youre a depressed KHHV that doesn't show emotion anymore. The time where you can get away with awkward sexual/social behavior with girls (10-14yo) is long gone. At my age, insecurity/not-approaching seems to be seen as disinterest/creepiness and girls are not willing to go through that. Maybe after my surgeries with enough halo...

I was expecting this thread to be some cringe worthy delusional TRP transformaion, but actually you looksmaxed pretty hard, good job. You look a lot better now. Definitely well above average. You shouldn't be a virgin looking like that. Girls wouldn't believe you if you told them you were a virgin.

50 Tinder matches? You can get a lot more than that. I assume you're not using Tinder Plus? You need to pay to play. Get Tinder Plus, boost and swipe a lot (don't be a standardcel, swipe on all girls 4+ to get some experience) and go on dates.

Also, just ignore what IdealMaxilla says, he is a LARPing troll from Lookism.

The BIGGEST looksmax you can do, which will make you even more attractive and closer to becoming Chad mode, is increase neck size through neck training. If you could get your neck to line up with your jawline, it would be a huge increase in overall appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back