Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxed from 4/10 to 6/10, but turns out I am mentalcel.

S

SlayOrDie

Recruit
★★
Looksmaxing as a depressed fatcel iwas hard since eating was and still is one of my only copes, but I lost some of the weight. Add new haircut+skincare+grooming+late puberty facial changes and I went 4/10 to 6/10.

Girls suddenly don't treat me as a diseased peasant anymore. 

-I accidentally bump into a femoid? No ugly face and a 'fuck off, loser', instead I get a: 'ah it's oke, no problem.'
-Girls laugh about my jokes now, instead of cringing.
-Girls occasionally approach me for small-talk now instead of ignoring my existence.
-Girls and guys who knew me from when I looked subhuman in high school and ignored me, now suddenly try to socialize.

Looks-theory confirmed man. If only I looked like this during primary, middle and high school I probably wouldn't have been the social outcast without friends all the time. But now?

Man, I am a damn mentalcel. Depressed+Socially retarded. My therapist thought I had autism, but after testing it turns out I just have total shit social skills lmao.

I even had girls flirt with me on 4 occasions the past 2 years. The first 2 times my mind froze and I got the fuck outta there. The last 2 times I ignored their advances, because I felt completely unmotivated to even bother and still felt inferior cuz of lack of social and sexual experience.
I get about 2 matches a day on Tinder/Badoo, even went on a date but the girl told me 'there was no connection' after the date and didn't want to continue. 

6/10 is not enough halo to overcome depression+lack of social experience/skills. So my goals are to looksmax further to 7/10 territory with a hair transplant, gymcelling, and upgraded skincare.

Sucks to be mentalcel. Looksmaxing is way easier than NT-maxing. I have tried but the lack of ways to track NT-maxing progress makes it impossible to know whether ur even improving. Simple social exposure doesn't seem to be helping much.

Mentalceldom is real.

that would require 50k+ in surgery youre still ugly just in advanced stages of cope to rationalize your effort

women would throw themselves at you to fuck at a legit 6 even if you had tourettes or epileptic fits

incels will cope in all manner of ways to believe its not their looks ESPECIALLY after putting in effort

I feel you brother. I've given up NT'maxing because of what you said(hard to track progress) and intend to lookmax high enough that women will see past my social retardedness.

I feel looksmaxxing and gymceling is a waste of time.
Females don't care how you look no matter how much you improve. Trust me I tried it it doesn't work.

catfishman23 said:
I feel looksmaxxing and gymceling is a waste of time.
Females don't care how you look no matter how much you improve. Trust me I tried it it doesn't work.

Maybe because you still don't look good?

RE: Looksmaxed from 4/10 to 5.5/10, but turns out I am mentalcel.

Sparky said:
If you were a fatcel, you were likely lower than a 4/10 PSLI

aBi5ILz.jpg

Looked like this untill I was 19-20 y/o pretty much. (22 now, still khhv)

Sparky said:
Is that picture actually you?

Yes

LeagueEuW said:
I feel you brother. I've given up NT'maxing because of what you said(hard to track progress) and intend to lookmax high enough that women will see past my social retardedness.

Exactly. I've been going to social acitivites/meetups 1-2 times per week and I am still doing that. I try to make small-talk here and there, but after 2 months of that I am still friendless so I don't feel like there's much progression.

Social activities also really take a lot of energy. Being exposed to all these people with better lives than you, girlfriends, etc. Also having to hide depression, having to hide blackpill thoughts, constantly being positive etc. It is tiring.

So yeah, looksmaxing it is and hoping the halo effect can get some social connections. So many guides on looksmaxing, but NT-maxing guides seem to be unheard of. 'Just put urself out there!' 'Just speak to people!' . Yeah great, lol.

youre still ugly if you looked like that

your tilting your head up there as well so the maxillomandibular recession is less visible ie you look worse in motion

if you guys want to be blackpilled you need to wake up

IdealMaxilla said:
youre still ugly if you looked like that

your tilting your head up there as well so the maxillomandibular recession is less visible ie you look worse in motion

if you guys want to be blackpilled you need to wake up

That guy isn't ugly, lol @ your blatant agenda. After the solid surgery advice you gave me I'm very disappointed to find out that you're just a one-dimensional shitposter.

Framecel222 said:
That guy isn't ugly, lol @ your blatant agenda. After the solid surgery advice you gave me I'm very disappointed to find out that you're just a one-dimensional shitposter.

yea right 22 yo virgin must just be not NT enough, not good enough game - maybe its his personality 

meanwhile gl guys on tinder can get girls over at their house in a few messages and one snap

wake up buddy

SlayOrDie said:
aBi5ILz.jpg

Post looksmaxed you. You don't look fat in that pic. What did you drop, about 20lbs or something? And yeah, that haircut is a travesty.

IdealMaxilla said:
yea right 22 yo virgin must just be not NT enough, not good enough game - maybe its his personality 

meanwhile gl guys on tinder can get girls over at their house in a few messages and one snap

wake up buddy

There's a middle ground between "guy who can get laid effortlessly on Tinder" and "guy who is a truecel and will never get laid."

Sparky said:
High normie tier in this picture and don’t look fatcel at all.

What do you look like now?

Lol @ high tier normie rating. There's no question whatsoever that I was among the ugliest 20% of the school. I mogged a few fatter kids and some weirder looking guys, but those guys were all incel aswell so it doesn't really matter. This picture also got 4% rating on photofeeler. Also where I come from (Netherlands) they don't like slavic looking people like me.

I can get 95% ratings on photofeeler now with cherry-picked photos so I'll probably get called fakecel if I post how I look right now so there's no point.

SlayOrDie said:
Looksmaxing as a depressed fatcel iwas hard since eating was and still is one of my only copes, but I lost some of the weight. Add new haircut+skincare+grooming+late puberty facial changes and I went 4/10 to 6/10.

Girls suddenly don't treat me as a diseased peasant anymore. 

-I accidentally bump into a femoid? No ugly face and a 'fuck off, loser', instead I get a: 'ah it's oke, no problem.'
-Girls laugh about my jokes now, instead of cringing.
-Girls occasionally approach me for small-talk now instead of ignoring my existence.
-Girls and guys who knew me from when I looked subhuman in high school and ignored me, now suddenly try to socialize.

Looks-theory confirmed man. If only I looked like this during primary, middle and high school I probably wouldn't have been the social outcast without friends all the time. But now?

Man, I am a damn mentalcel. Depressed+Socially retarded. My therapist thought I had autism, but after testing it turns out I just have total shit social skills lmao.

I even had girls flirt with me on 4 occasions the past 2 years. The first 2 times my mind froze and I got the fuck outta there. The last 2 times I ignored their advances, because I felt completely unmotivated to even bother and still felt inferior cuz of lack of social and sexual experience.
I get about 2 matches a day on Tinder/Badoo, even went on a date but the girl told me 'there was no connection' after the date and didn't want to continue. 

6/10 is not enough halo to overcome depression+lack of social experience/skills. So my goals are to looksmax further to 7/10 territory with a hair transplant, gymcelling, and upgraded skincare.

Sucks to be mentalcel. Looksmaxing is way easier than NT-maxing. I have tried but the lack of ways to track NT-maxing progress makes it impossible to know whether ur even improving. Simple social exposure doesn't seem to be helping much.

Mentalceldom is real.

If you aren't totally autistic, have been able to put effort into looksmaxing then I don't see why you couldn't improve your social skills either. You might be a borderline case for whom PUA works.

most of you guys, including op, look like school shooters

i dont know why you want to paint guys like me as the bad guy when im just trying to tell you what all women have been subtly for 5+ years

you could get a below average girlfriend, for sure, but the reason women dont respond to you has nothing to do with mental issues, confidence or any of that. its all to do with looks.

Sparky said:
4% on what? Trustworthy? Attractive? Smart?

Alright probably not high normie tier (facial harmony also) but definitely normie tier in the original photo (5.5/10 PSLI in my opinion).

It’s hard to rate you there because you’re bloated and I can’t see your bone structure. Post a picture of what you look like now.
(Another pic of what I looked like before)

This last pic is for side-view. I have a slight overbite naturally (left pic) so I am pushing my jaw into an underbite position in the right pic to see what jaw surgery could look like. That+hair transplant for my recessed hairline is what I need imo.

I lost 20lbs in first pic, but I want to lose another 20lbs. (190lbs, 6'0 now, still too much weight)

be careful wif pics mayne, people might be willing to find u irl to expose 

also more facial hair is the way to go for sure

What the actual fuck, you are chadlite, you autistic fag.

GTFO FAKECEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

dr-problematic said:
be careful wif pics mayne, people might be willing to find u irl to expose 

also more facial hair is the way to go for sure
True and true. I still got acne on my jawline so I need the facial hair to hide it aswell.

Might get hair transplants to fill in my cheeks with facial hair. Dunno how well that works though.

7339er said:

Cope. Being 22yo and khhv damages you mentally, permanently. I don't even have autism, just depression + lack of social skills, both caused by being 4/10 till 20yo.

you didnt improve much if at all imo but ngl you have good potential and some quality dimorphism. jaw surgery + HT

Framecel222 said:
Maybe because you still don't look good?

It doesn't work no matter how you look people don't realize it. They try to cope with it.

Dude you are about 8/10 at least, both by the pics and girls reactions. 6s dont have girls coming to them foor small talk and dont get 2 matches a day

7339er said:

Mentalcel =\= fakecel. Mentalcels are as truecel as lookcels, maybe even more coz you can get surgery for face but not for brain.

7339er said:

This guy is not even Chad he is morwooding and his nose and midface is fucked up.

kvn said:
Dude you are about 8/10 at least, both by the pics and girls reactions. 6s dont have girls coming to them foor small talk and dont get 2 matches a day

Mentalcel =\= fakecel. Mentalcels are as truecel as lookcels, maybe even more coz you can get surgery for face but not for brain.

Cope ratings. In social situations like clubs/parties/bars I am average now. About half the people are uglier than me now, half is better looking. 

But yeah you're right. There is no brain surgery, no real way to NT-max. So looksmaxing for more halo is all there's left.

SlayOrDie said:
aBi5ILz.jpg

You look 100% Slavic to me. Are you a gopnik?lel

I'm sorry man that sucks I feel your pain even though you have potential to be Chad you are cucked by today's society of hypergamous females.

ironcrusher38 said:

what the fuck is semi incel, there is no such concept

dr-problematic said:
what the fuck is semi incel, there is no such concept

I had distance relationships twice, but I'm an incel in Turkey.

ironcrusher38 said:
Kek, I wish. I am a STEMcel whose been failing uni due to lack of lifefuel. I vidyacope in my spare-time.

I am 70% Polish, 30% Dutch.

ironcrusher38 said:
I had distance relationships twice, but I'm an incel in Turkey.

was referencing to ur status under the nick name, but nevermind, its prolly given out by the auto system

Hey man just letting you know you have potential to be Chad all you have to do is fix your jawline and hairline then you could possibly be Chad.

Post looksmaxed picture or PM it to me.

Nvm I just saw it on page 2. You weren't ugly before either tbqh.

dr-problematic said:

How :O

catfishman23 said:
I'm sorry man that sucks I feel your pain even though you have potential to be Chad you are cucked by today's society of hypergamous females.
Thanks man. Mostly cucked by my parents tbh. They raised me fat and ugly with the bluepilled idea that caring about looks is shallow and I should focus more on studying instead. Also my dad is a full-blown beta who was a non-existant role-model in my life so pretty much raised by single mom.

I was just below the cut-off point in looks in primary-/middle-/high-school to socially integrate and experience at least the normie social life. This led to no-life vidyacoping and further detoriation of social skills.

Looksmaxing leading to NT-maxing works when you are still young and your brain can still be heavily molded into something else. I notice an immense difference in how people treat me, not just girls. Instead of it lifting my spirit and motivating me though, it is further blackpilling me.

SlayOrDie said:
Thanks man. Mostly cucked by my parents tbh. They raised me fat and ugly with the bluepilled idea that caring about looks is shallow and I should focus more on studying instead. Also my dad is a full-blown beta who was a non-existant role-model in my life so pretty much raised by single mom.

I was just below the cut-off point in looks in primary-/middle-/high-school to socially integrate and experience at least the normie social life. This led to no-life vidyacoping and further detoriation of social skills.

Looksmaxing leading to NT-maxing works when you are still young and your brain can still be heavily molded into something else. I notice an immense difference in how people treat me, not just girls. Instead of it lifting my spirit and motivating me though, it is further blackpilling me.

Yea believe me I done it for 14 years of my life
So imagine doing it for 14 years and not knowing the truth

Sparky said:
You didn’t really improve that much tbh, maybe from like a 5 to a 6.

Agreed. If he used to be a 4, then I'm a 1. I'm obviously a 2 so that means he used to be a 5.

IdealMaxilla said:
you didnt improve much if at all imo but ngl you have good potential and some quality dimorphism. jaw surgery + HT

Hahaha 

What jealous butthurt coping dweeb you are

you want everyone here staying miserable like you are

Lucky you mate, good luck getting a gf.

inceltoslayer.jpg

Simply using the pic on the right you will be able to smash hoes from Tinder

you dont need social skills

Sparky said:
You didn’t really improve that much tbh, maybe from like a 5 to a 6.

Are you norwooding? That seems to be your main flaw as well as your midface and NCT (the midface I don’t think is fixable unfortunately, same for the NCT).

I have always had a shit hairline. Not entirely sure if it's staying the same or very slowly getting worse. Hair transplant will cost about 5000 euro's I believe. Should go for some consults this month. NCT is shit indeed and eye surgery seems to be too risky.

Not sure what is wrong with my midface though? I know my jaw/eyes/hair are shit, nose is too big, but I haven't heard about bad midface yet.

NekoStance said:
inceltoslayer.jpg

Simply using the pic on the right you will be able to smash hoes from Tinder

you dont need social skills

I wish. I've been on Tinder for like 3 months now (50 matches), but no succes yet except for that 1 date after which I got rejected. Using this as my main pic:
DvLftvU.jpg

Social skills are very much required. Even when girls show interest they will still want you to do the actual approach, show social skills and sexually escalate the situation in a decent way.

Kinda hard to get there when youre a depressed KHHV that doesn't show emotion anymore. The time where you can get away with awkward sexual/social behavior with girls (10-14yo) is long gone. At my age, insecurity/not-approaching seems to be seen as disinterest/creepiness and girls are not willing to go through that. Maybe after my surgeries with enough halo...

SlayOrDie said:
I wish. I've been on Tinder for like 3 months now (50 matches), but no succes yet except for that 1 date after which I got rejected. Using this as my main pic:
DvLftvU.jpg

Social skills are very much required. Even when girls show interest they will still want you to do the actual approach, show social skills and sexually escalate the situation in a decent way.

Kinda hard to get there when youre a depressed KHHV that doesn't show emotion anymore. The time where you can get away with awkward sexual/social behavior with girls (10-14yo) is long gone. At my age, insecurity/not-approaching seems to be seen as disinterest/creepiness and girls are not willing to go through that. Maybe after my surgeries with enough halo...

Where are you from? It could be you're from a place where ppl are generally good looking.

I can tell you if you lived where I lived (which is also where FACEandLMS lives) you would be fighting femoids off on Tinder. It's a place with alot of ugly ppl aka a ghetto though.

SlayOrDie said:
I have always had a shit hairline. Not entirely sure if it's staying the same or very slowly getting worse. Hair transplant will cost about 5000 euro's I believe. Should go for some consults this month. NCT is shit indeed and eye surgery seems to be too risky.

Not sure what is wrong with my midface though? I know my jaw/eyes/hair are shit, nose is too big, but I haven't heard about bad midface yet.

DvLftvU.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/358945483638439938/369511875026616320/inceltoslayer.jpg

the pic style on the right is much better for tinder. Also, you should dress in a suit.

NekoStance said:
Where are you from? It could be you're from a place where ppl are generally good looking.

I can tell you if you lived where I lived (which is also where FACEandLMS lives) you would be fighting femoids off on Tinder. It's a place with alot of ugly ppl aka a ghetto though.
Netherlands.

SlayOrDie said:
Netherlands.

Dayyum slayer and buff stacy central

Amsterdam is another ghetto though, you might do better there

Mentalcels are truecels. If you can't really on your looks to succeed in dating then I don't even know anymore. Do you even care about females now ? Will you still try dating even when you failed or have you ascended from hedonistic normal urges ?

CamelBlueFilters said:
Mentalcels are truecels. If you can't really on your looks to succeed in dating then I don't even know anymore. Do you even care about females now ? Will you still try dating even when you failed or have you ascended from hedonistic normal urges ?

No, I don't really care about females anymore, but that's mostly cuz I don't care about anything in life anymore. Wouldn't call it ascension from hedonistic normal urges, because the only way to live life is hedonistically tbh. There is no rational reason to live. If not for good feelings/emotions/urges, there's no lifefuel, reason to live.

Weed said:
PM me before and after plox

Page 2

SlayOrDie said:
CamelBlueFilters said:
No, I don't really care about females anymore, but that's mostly cuz I don't care about anything in life anymore. Wouldn't call it ascension from hedonistic normal urges, because the only way to live life is hedonistically tbh. There is no rational reason to live. If not for good feelings/emotions/urges, there's no lifefuel, reason to live.

Weed said:
PM me before and after plox
Page 2

Fuark so you had jaw implants and hair transplant? fuark I will read the full thread when I have time.. I look up to people like you