Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmax whiteknighting a random girl

most white women who fuck blacks are usually from broken homes or have mental issues and want to make their white dad angry. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying there are no black men fucking white girls, I would say most blacks SMV mog asians and indian men, but it is pretty obvious to anyone with eyes that black men with white women is due to black men HATING themselves.

It's also a FACT that blacks are the most worthless, violent, and damaging race. And deep down, black men know this which is why they will gladly choose a white, arab, asian or even an INDIAN woman before the choose a black woman

Also, he is only lying to himself if he claims white women are uglier than ethnic women. The ONLY ethnic women that can compete with white women are only white-skinned MENA or Central Asians.

c53b42d12ce06581295182354409c32e.jpg
3640ee0763fa765dbf8a05aa75e951d5.jpg

bffdc1813543d2bc297ea997a6cebc8b.jpg
stock-photo-a-beautiful-curly-girl-in-a-black-dress-beautiful-woman-posing-in-nature-at-the-camera-uzbekistan-2103284975.jpg
Not everyone is a white foid worshipper like you, get that through your head nigga.

Yep. In terms of female beauty, on average

Whites
White passing Middle Easterners
White passing Latinos
Central Asians & Hapas
Brown Caucasions (Indian/MENA)
East Asians
SE Asians
Dravidians
East Africans
Bantus
Cope. But I agree with highest-ranking being whites.

How. What's wrong with the list
East African women look worse than West African / Central African women. Also, white-passing Latinas look better than white-passing MENA. Also HAPAs are hit-or-miss, you can’t rank them that high either.

East African women look worse than West African / Central African women.
i was mostly talking of somalis/ethiopians. They definitley do mog west africans
Also, white-passing Latinas look better than white-passing MENA.
Depends on who's whiter looking in the end, I guess. But since white Latinos are usually german/italians, yeah. But i was mostly talking of moxed latinos who are white passing. Not pure europeans living in latin america
Also HAPAs are hit-or-miss, you can’t rank them that high either.
Yeah, I would put them beneath brown caucasions in hindsight overall. Some hapass still look pure chinky, while some hapas genuinely end up looking like turks/central asian