Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal LOOKSMAX.ORG

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
It's kinda weird to see chad and chadlites using our incel lingo tbh

They shit alot on incel.is aswell. Using incel lingo but at the same time not incel with gf's, laycounts etc

joaquin phoenix joker movie GIF

dude a lot of those people are incels from this site bro.. are you new?

looksmax and lookism.net are both members of the mansphere.

Most users there are incels and normies. Most are virgins too. There are just a handful of Chads and Chadlites. It's just that they're famous so it makes think that there a lot of them there

So let me get this straight since I never bothered to see that shithole that apparently admits toilet users. These people are blackpilled, but at the same time they mock incels, right? That's pretty fucking retarded.

you're talking about the guys with 10GB of male models pics on their PCs.
well, they sure are straight...

So let me get this straight since I never bothered to see that shithole that apparently admits toilet users. These people are blackpilled, but at the same time they mock incels, right? That's pretty fucking retarded.
They worship foids like crazy, but indeed blackpilled. Cringe
you're talking about the guys with 10GB of male models pics on their PCs.
well, they sure are straight...
I saw alot of "Rate me" threads

Alot are High-tier normie atleast

No one is a Chad over there. Some sure looks good but if you're famous on incelosphere for being good looking then you don't have a life and are mostly likely an aspie. You average high NT Chadlite life mogs the best looking Chad from looksmax.

@Subhuman Currycel thoughts?