Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmax/looks theory is dead

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
- almost all looks theories have been explored and discussed - eyes, jaw, chin, hair etc. There’s nothing new to talk about.

- all looksmax faggots are obsessed with the same male models again and again: O’pry, Chico, Gandy, Barrett etc. And it has been this way since 2015-16 jfl.

- there’s not a single incel to chad ascension in the entire looksmaxxing community. Even with the most drastic surgeries you go from a subhuman to a normie if lucky.

- more and more men are realizing that neurodiversity hinders them in life more than looks. Average NTs can get foids and live a happy life but even autistic chadlites are fucked.

- there’s practically no win for men in this society anymore. Even chads get cucked. Not to mention the fact that climbing the social ladder is nearly impossible no matter how attractive you are if you have no elite background.

- it’s over. Welcome to nihilism.

TAKE THE NIGGERPILL BUDDY BOYOS

I spend all day on this forum now just reading post after post but soon this cope will end as well

There is a pill I promised several of my fellowcels I would revive.

Take the tutorialpill

Not dead for those with potential. For the rest , LDAR

- all looksmax faggots are obsessed with the same male models again and again: O’pry, Chico, Gandy, Barrett etc. And it has been this way since 2015-16 jfl.
People were talking about Chico, Gandy, and O'pry even back on puahate in like 2011-2012. You'd think they would have found new male models to use as ideals by now, especially since those guys are kind of old now.

People were talking about Chico, Gandy, and O'pry even back on puahate in like 2011-2012. You'd think they would have found new male models to use as ideals by now, especially since those guys are kind of old now.
The only new one seems to be that Maher, can’t think of others ngl, kek

Even my ugly brother got a gf, it’s just be NT and white IRL ( I’m a dark skinned white with ethnic nose larping as curry ).

Kek I larped as Lodivad on a college app and was being misogynistic and the foids were literally roasting him