Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmax has become bluepilled

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★

Are they serious?

''You’re not that ugly tbf
In fact I see guys looking like you almost everyday''

''woah relax you are not ugly.

Go hit the gym.

Read t nation.com

If you need more help pm me.''

''You look like a stereotypical nerd OP, there is definitely hope for you. How tall are you?''

''just needs some serious gym time and a good diet. Plus some sun would help. Drop the video games asap.''

''Wtf, nobody noticed how prominent are is cheekbones, and how fucking positive is his canthal tilt ? You can be really good looking:
- Give up your shitty glasses.
- Get a new haircut
- Shave that mustache off me, you dumb-ass mustache.
- Dress better
- When you can, do something about your lips''

Come on, this is something you would read on any typical forum. They are trolling, right?

Well he mogs me so :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Redpill is blupill.

Cannot say he trully ugly, just problematic, and beautifull in some own special way. But femoids do not care about that, cunts have no individual refined tastes, and so he fucked

I once posted on looksmax to determinate my face score. Someone said it's like 3,5/10, someone said I will be a slayer if I loose weight and wasting perfect jawline by being fat. They kind of send mixed messages.

Last edited:
he could get a noodle in SEA

he's recessed

always recessed guys that join these forums, ask for ratings, ask why they're still virgin at X years, etc

How surprising...

he should post a side pic

its true though

if hes not a manlet he could easy get a noodle in sea

What is up with all the ''he could get some noodle in sea''?
And no, it is not true...

They are right he's not so ugly that hookers would reject him unless he's got an anaconda down there.

That's the problem when they try to emulate other website.

What kind of faggot puts "chad" in his username unironically

I have an account there but i barely post. That place is fucking cancer tbh.

Probably has a really bad side profile too. He kind of reminds me of myself sort of

It's a bluepilled place for chadlites to show off their slays and to try increase their slaycount even more, only incel who's completely masochistic would go there.

His eye area is his only decent feature and he's ruining it with those glasses. Doesn't really matter because it's over for him anyway. Still mogs me though since he's NW1.

Wtf? He's not ugly at all. I would kill so much to look like him. He needs to gain weight and get jaw implants and he can be a 6+ easily.

I can never be as good looking as he even is now.

He's probably autistic and women hate autists.

Very bluepilled comments, but I think there's still some hope for this dude.

Are they serious?

''You’re not that ugly tbf
In fact I see guys looking like you almost everyday''

''woah relax you are not ugly.

Go hit the gym.

Read t nation.com

If you need more help pm me.''

''You look like a stereotypical nerd OP, there is definitely hope for you. How tall are you?''

''just needs some serious gym time and a good diet. Plus some sun would help. Drop the video games asap.''

''Wtf, nobody noticed how prominent are is cheekbones, and how fucking positive is his canthal tilt ? You can be really good looking:
- Give up your shitty glasses.
- Get a new haircut
- Shave that mustache off me, you dumb-ass mustache.
- Dress better
- When you can, do something about your lips''

Come on, this is something you would read on any typical forum. They are trolling, right?

WHEN HAS LOOKSMAXXING EVER NOT BEEN BLUE PILLED?