Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmax curry user is outraged at his fellow Indians calling themselves curry

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
No rage for your subhumanity

At least curry sounds funnier and more harmless than nigger, kek

Nigger is funny too. I like nig nog the most.

he wrote a giant essai just to be called curry at the end, jfl

Writing long essays online to show how “muh alpha” you are is idiotic. Other users can easily discredit you with one word and that at no expense, kek

Curry isn't even offensive, it's just funny. Much better than poo in the loo, or just poo. Or pajeet even. Much prefer curry. Because I do actually love eating curry jfl

Rices are rices. Curries are curries. Really not anything deeper than that, getting mad at that really shows a deep-seated insecurity in yourself if you automatically take the word as insulting. Curry is one of the fundamental bases of curry cuisine. Imagine writing this autistic essay to justify the fact that you're a delusional retard who can't understand simple slang and because you're mad currycels don't portray themselves as uber-Aryan Chads. :lul:

Nice opinion, disregarded

Well we call white folks mayo and shit so I don't think it matters much

Rices are rices. Curries are curries. Really not anything deeper than that, getting mad at that really shows a deep-seated insecurity in yourself if you automatically take the word as insulting. Curry is one of the fundamental bases of curry cuisine. Imagine writing this autistic essay to justify the fact that you're a delusional retard who can't understand simple slang and because you're mad currycels don't portray themselves as uber-Aryan Chads. :lul:

In my part of curryland barely anyone eats curry. We are more into rice, fish and seafood.

Being called curry is based tbh, mayo doesn't sound as cool
Curry is a type of food people get excited about. Nobody gives a damn about mayo or rice, those things are boring. I'd say we won that one.

It could be worse, and none of these is as offensive as nigger.

JFL

@wereq look at that thread to see maximum curry cope

Over for currycopers.
“Indians are superior to white people in every way” LMAO you cannot make this stuff up :feelskek:

Curries need to be euthanized for their own good

so they can stop interbreeding between white females and Indian males. They want to stop it from happening in their countries
Only their chads might have a chance. I don't see average curry having a chance unless they moneymaxx/statusmaxx. Also, they memed themselves. Call centers? Poo in loo. They even have poo in loo commercials (UNICEF btw). Curries, explain this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77zsKyXH62c

Last edited:
I don’t see curry or currycel as offensive or racist, it is another way to say subcontinental or something. It is so funny when cumskins on Reddit are trying to be offended on my behalf. I call this raceplaining and that is racist, fuck off cumskins

“Indians are superior to white people in every way” LMAO you cannot make this stuff up :feelskek:

Curries need to be euthanized for their own good
We don't deserve to exist. No one can convince me otherwise.

IMG 1335

i don't like the way curry sounds either (but still use the word to fit in here).

why can't we just say hindoo and paki and shitskin like the good ole days?

Last edited: