Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Looksmatching theory of mine

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
So here I got this theory made by my examinations of what group the parents are and what group their kids are

and I came to the conclusion that people should reproduce if they can with their looksmatches for optimal results or they will get broken and disfigured results

Let’s look at my family for example, my mother is a Becky 5/10 father is Chad 9/10 possibly 10/10 in his prime, mother was 7/10 in her prime high tier Becky the results are:

me, bloated acne scarred disproportionate bodied and asymmetric face incel

and my sister who is also disproportionate for being a 15 year old , she is very recessed and bloated looking like me and my mother and she has severe bone problems , also she is very low Becky, she is 4/10 5 at most , just like me I’m 5 at best

(we’re not even close to being fat)

also everyone her age looks a million percent more mature and good looking than her , same goes for me

Here are the other examples of my theory:

Aunt (Stacy) - very rich pos incel = very low iq subhuman girl cousin , she was even gonna die cuz of a few chronic illnesses if they didn’t have the money

normie grandpa-normie granma = Stacy + Becky (very high Becky at her prime, my mother)

subhuman short granma-subhuman manlet granpa = gigachad (my father) and some other non subhuman spawns

Mid normie man-mid normie woman = Stacy girl

so on and so on ,I still haven’t saw an example proving this theory wrong

I think it’s just like in animals, being a hybrid like the liger comes with serious illnesses and bad genes

tldr:subhumans should reproduce with subhumans and chads should reproduce with Stacy’s to get optimal results , if they do otherwise the results would be devastating

Also If humans evolved from animals the animal you evolved from must be the same animal your partner evolves from to get the best results , that proves my point

for example my father evolved from a rhino while my mother evolved from a pig? Rhino +pig = nothing good but if he reproduced with a good looking Stacy tall and beautiful , the results would be amazing
@Diocel

Last edited:
That's a reasonable proposal. How soon do you think most women will fully implement it?

That's a reasonable proposal. How soon do you think most women will fully implement it?
Men always implement it cuz they aren’t strong enough while woman won’t

tldr:subhumans should reproduce with subhumans and chads should reproduce with Stacy’s to get optimal results , if they do otherwise the results would be devastating

Same bro
I think chads shouldn’t reproduce but kill themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly.
Men always implement it cuz they aren’t strong enough while woman won’t
I don't really see that happening (anytime soon). Singapore has the most incels per capital in the world, yet they're not rioting. And government regulation would probably suppress any revolt we make.
Sex robots and artificial wombs are our only hope as men.

My connection is really terrible right now. I didn't mean to post multiple times-my bad! Enjoy the free bumps, though.

My tallfag dad decided to breed with a foidlet and spawned me, a midget :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

My tallfag dad decided to breed with a foidlet and spawned me, a midget :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
My Chad dad decided to breed with a rich Becky and spawned me,a truecel:feelsree:
My connection is really terrible right now. I didn't mean to post multiple times-my bad! Enjoy the free bumps, though.
Ok np
@Lebensmüder @Meus @MarquisDeSade @curryfool @Animecel2D

Good theory. Now find me a Stacy wife

Good theory. Now find me a Stacy wife
No u need a looksmatch if u want good kids according to this thoetu
theory