Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looksmatch is cope

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Even if you're the most miserable, low IQ manlet male you deserve a 10/10. Every guy deserves this. Wanna know why?
Because women are subhuman and equivalent to animals. Their whole existence is about their disgusting vaginas. They never contributed shit to anything and never will. They are the cause of almost all of humanity's problems. Even the most psychopathic, degenerate, ugly 0/10 male is more than the best female in the world. So yes, we are entitled to sex and more from 10/10s. Fuck every faggot who doubts me. Go to hell, like every foid will.

Nope. Stop being a hypocritical shit and just advocate for your looksmatch + male authority (patriarchy).

Looksmatch would be just fine for me

Hell is empty, all the foids are here.

Lookmatch doesn't exist for us, forget it OP....it's a myth. Our lookmatches and above are now with chads in clubs.

Strong first post tbh. Won't argue against it even though numerically speaking it represents a problem.

Even if you're the most miserable, low IQ manlet male you deserve a 10/10. Every guy deserves this. Wanna know why?
Because women are subhuman and equivalent to animals. Their whole existence is about their disgusting vaginas. They never contributed shit to anything and never will. They are the cause of almost all of humanity's problems. Even the most psychopathic, degenerate, ugly 0/10 male is more than the best female in the world. So yes, we are entitled to sex and more from 10/10s. Fuck every faggot who doubts me. Go to hell, like every foid will.
lifefuel post

I just want a thin beckie.