Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmatch in 2022

he's probably a faggot and he's larping to be a straight guy by dating that fat pig. that's the only explanation

JUST

FUCKING

LAUGH

he's probably a faggot and he's larping to be a straight guy by dating that fat pig. that's the only explanation
If he is a fag that increases the appeal for females sometimes, all of a sudden they want to "turn him straight". He should have far better looking females after him, this guy just doesn't know his worth.

I live in the Netherlands, these couples are the rule, Stacies are always single and Chad's date the ugliest Becky's they can find. The concept of "looksmatch" is botched because a toilet 3/10 can get a male 10/10 without issue. :blackpill:

I live in the Netherlands, these couples are the rule, Stacies are always single and Chad's date the ugliest Becky's they can find. The concept of "looksmatch" is botched because a toilet 3/10 can get a male 10/10 without issue. :blackpill:
The same applies to Germany, kek

if they have a kid hes gonna have incels.is as his default homepage one day, I already feel sorry for him

"rule, Stacies are always single ". Nope too :bluepill:.

Stacie's spend their time alternating between the local group of high tier chads and giga chads.friends with benefits harems.

Now while they do have less sex than Becky's (who usually have on average a 10+ body before the end of college.) Stacy's are usually only +5 not because their more chaste but because the local 11/10 giga chad pool is small.

is this troon landwhale no ass no tits humongus monster is fkin a chad ?

this world is fucked man

is this troon landwhale no ass no tits humongus monster is fkin a chad ?

this world is fucked man
Nowadays even Becky's give chad lip and drama due to hypergamy delusion maxxing and the illegality of beating women.

So now some chads are straight up dumpster diving 3-2 just to get a stable drama less relationship where the foid shows loyalty and complacency.

Same reason why you see some chads noodle-maxxing and using jbw. Before that used to be unheard of unless said chad had a legit fetish for noodles.