Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looksfag user gets bimax and ascends from sub5 to normie

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
sdaasd.png

sadsdasad.png

@wereq https://looksmax.org/threads/my-bimax-results-a-year-later.1162578/

went from soy to chad, i’m definitely gonna get jaw surgery as well

I would need this, chin implants, braces and dye to turn my hair blonde. Then I'll finally ascend in Brazil.

Does bimax move the maxilla also more forwards ? I dont remember

Does bimax move the maxilla also more forwards ? I dont remember
yea ofc its upper + lower jaw surgery
but if its a lefort 1 it wont move your midface just upper jaw

yea ofc its upper + lower jaw surgery
but if its a lefort 1 it wont move your midface just upper jaw
My maxilla is okay, just need a better mandible and a better chin

My maxilla is okay, just need a better mandible and a better chin
if your maxilla is okay tahts great cuz that means your midface isnt recessed which is hard asf to fix

Wow, incredible!

Surgerymaxxing is legit but I feel like he had something to work with. I dont think he was trucel tier but he definitely wasnt getting foids pre-surgery.

Wow, incredible!

Surgerymaxxing is legit but I feel like he had something to work with. I dont think he was trucel tier but he definitely wasnt getting foids pre-surgery.
yeah you have to have a base that fits and is material for ascension

I have pancake face no forward growth, if I weren't a wagie poorfag I would get all the surgeries, or maybe just a house innawoods on closer thought that sounds calmer

I have pancake face no forward growth, if I weren't a wagie poorfag I would get all the surgeries, or maybe just a house innawoods on closer thought that sounds calmer
brutal shit how old are you bro

lol wym its the same person
bimax ascends your nose too makes it straighter and upturned
why is neck look completely different? I'm pretty sure thats a different person.

brutal shit how old are you bro
Mid 20s so it's already getting too late for all this stuff, surgeries and such should be done in your early 20s or teens and it should be the parents that have funds set aside for it

he ascended so hard you think its a different person lol
how can be his neck completely different? there is something wrong with this. The chadlite have a thick neck and the other one a nerdneck.

Mid 20s so it's already getting too late for all this stuff, surgeries and such should be done in your early 20s or teens and it should be the parents that have funds set aside for it
don't do it. docs will fuck you up

Not only do parents give u shit genes but also proceed to not pay for the surgeries you need to live a normal life instead of rotting away on an incel forum meme life

Not only do parents give u shit genes but also proceed to not pay for the surgeries you need to live a normal life instead of rotting away on an incel forum meme life
Most parents are moronic and impulsive, doubly so for sub5 parents, they do not think longer then their nose and believe in some sort of magic or fairytales for children that "things will work out", and then they blame you when you turn out a failure despite putting in the bare minimum mentally, financially and emotionally.

The latter is always the better option. Getting surgeries to "fix your shit" is the Ultimate expression of gynocentrism Along with acting like a thug

The latter is always the better option. Getting surgeries to "fix your shit" is the Ultimate expression of gynocentrism Along with acting like a thug
give your money to the doctors, so they can you fuck up even more theory...

Lifefuel tbh. I'm going for chin osteotomy soon, hopefully

Goddamn he was ugly and now he’s like an unnatural chad