Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks transcend Personality Our lives are not comparable to normies or average looking men

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I see this I see spouting out anti woke crap gets the high tier normie and low tier normies alike laid

This world is a place where you create your reality but for us it simply doesn't work like that

We live in an entirely different reality

A lot of it has to do with perspective and if you think about it the world is truly a deterministic place

At the start everything was determined I mean we all came from one ancestor etc. all of that

and while you have free will especially as a high tier normie between let's say woke vs anti woke

At the lower ends of the looks spectrum we really don't have a choice, it's very much you have to choose one because the alternative is detrimental to you

It's like the masters voting for what the slaves get vs the slaves choosing what they get, the masters might be merciful and choose one group of slaves over the other but as a slave you have to choose wisely

Most normies don't really have tough lives, our lives aren't comparable, I'm sorry you might get offended with your work hard bullshit philosophy but we live lives much worse

Especially with slaves the options aren't that different, we get to choose from get treated like trash vs get treated like trash even more

Those are our options

It's like as a normie you have a choice as and if you pick the wise choice you win, but for us it's like too many choices that lead us nowhere, we just pick the best one but that's still not a good deal

It's just no matter what you do you're stuck failing, for normies it's problem solving for us it's going from one shithole to the next trying to make our lives stress free but failing nonetheless there's always some problem at the back of our mind keep us from achieving ultimate freedom and contentment

Aren't 63% of men 18-30 sexless nowadays?