Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks theory, refined for exceptions (with analogy)

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
For starters, this post isnt meant to be cucked. I acknowledge that looks do matter, a lot, and that people cannot be laid because of looks.

I think the best way to define the balance of qualities (looks, accomplishments, status, personality) is essentially to equate it to a college acceptance.

Looks are your GPA and SAT
Accomplishments (like wealth), status (like social circle size), and personality (like being alpha) are like extra curriculars.

Below a certain GPA+SAT, you do not pass go. No college for you. Below a certain looks threshold, no sex for you. This explains inceldom. Despite being solid, or even strong in other categories, you just lack the biggest and most basic category of judgement. Also, if you are valedictorian+perfect SAT, you're going places even if you have jackshit else. This explains the chad phenomena and people like Meeks who really have nothing else going for them.

After a certain looks threshold, the other stuff can matter, and when looks are close, you can matter quite a lot. For example, Trump is about a 7 (in his young age) but pulls trophy wives better than those some 9/10 chads can pull as a result of his status and accomplishments.

So what explains the ugly subhumans that get laid? Same thing that explains the kids who flunk multiple classes but get to go to Ivy schools. If you are exceptional, not just good, EXCEPTIONAL in any of the categories (like having tens of millions of dollars or more) your looks cease to be important. Just in the same way that your college could give less fucks if you flunked half your classes as long your startup company is making millions.

Great post. Hope to see more of these in the future. I agree with pretty much everything.

Kointo said:
Great post. Hope to see more of these in the future. I agree with pretty much everything.

Well I'm done with my hard finals so my post quality goes up significantly from saying "cope" at everything.

KV- said:
Well I'm done with my hard finals so my post quality goes up significantly from saying "cope" at everything.

lol yeah.

Were you studying?

Kointo said:
lol yeah.

Were you studying?

Yeah, I dont believe in LDAR. Like, in the worst case scenario, I can betabux above my PSL and give a kid the shot I never had. Best case scenario, the lookism in our culture fades and I can live life like a chad.

KV- said:
Yeah, I dont believe in LDAR. Like, in the worst case scenario, I can betabux above my PSL and give a kid the shot I never had. Best case scenario, the lookism in our culture fades and I can live life like a chad.

I believe in LDAR, it's just that when I don't study for tests and quizzes, I get 90s and above. There's no point for me to study since I already get good enough grades as it is.

Kointo said:
I believe in LDAR, it's just that when I don't study for tests and quizzes, I get 90s and above. There's no point for me to study since I already get good enough grades as it is.

What do you usually do when you LDAR.

I want to go into medical and be a plastic surgeon (time on incels made me realize extent of lookism, and I want to reverse it and do good fro the world), so I prefer not to leave things to chance. One B can absolutely JUST me or throw on a bunch of unecessary anxiety and stress later on. Anyway, in a way, academic success makes me look better to girls at my uni because its easier to rationalize me being a pathetic virgin if I spend my time to pursue a goal and produce results.

KV- said:
What do you usually do when you LDAR.

Post on here, watch anime, and YouTube.

Once in a blue moon I'll play vidya. I don't really have the motivation to play anything.

KV- said:
I want to go into medical and be a plastic surgeon (time on incels made me realize extent of lookism, and I want to reverse it and do good fro the world), so I prefer not to leave things to chance. One B can absolutely JUST me or throw on a bunch of unecessary anxiety and stress later on. Anyway, in a way, academic success makes me look better to girls at my uni because its easier to rationalize me being a pathetic virgin if I spend my time to pursue a goal and produce results.

If I had a goal or an idea of something I want to be, then I would definitely have your mindset, but I don't really know what I should do yet.