Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks = Steroids Basically

U

uninstall

Banned
-
all big guys with great bodies are on juice - IT"s A FACT OF LIFE.

yet normas think that they can get a big back by doing lat pull downs with the proper handle bar or some other bullshit when in fact it's all about being hormonized

looks however cannot be acquired with hormones - you can't change ur bones, face, eye color...etc.

money also play a role - a rich chad > a poor chad but even that amounts to genetics most of the time - being born in the right family

ultimately - personality, frame, showers, confidence, sense of humor, clothes = lat pulldowns

looks + money = roids + hgh + igf 1 + insulin = phil heath

---

meanwhile the roid bros come up with those shitty growth theories that make zero sense but since those guys are big - they are seen as authorities

----

this is the blackpill my fellas

meanwhile the roid bros come up with those shitty growth theories that make zero sense but since those guys are big - they are seen as authorities

Yeah, they are seen as authorities....to other dudes. If you're ugly and buff, women will still find you repulsive.

There's actually a web comic that expresses this exact point. A guy lifts weight, imagines himself with women, gets buff, and in the last panel he's buff with dude's complimenting him saying things like "nice lats bro!". I don't know the artist and I just spent 15 minutes trying to find it to no avail. If someone knows what comic I'm talking about and posts it, they'd be a hero.

But anyway, don't expect to escape inceldom with an ugly face and a buff body.

Also for a lot of people, steroids can make their face uglier and accelerate their hair loss.

Yeah, they are seen as authorities....to other dudes. If you're ugly and buff, women will still find you repulsive.

There's actually a web comic that expresses this exact point. A guy lifts weight, imagines himself with women, gets buff, and in the last panel he's buff with dude's complimenting him saying things like "nice lats bro!". I don't know the artist and I just spent 15 minutes trying to find it to no avail. If someone knows what comic I'm talking about and posts it, they'd be a hero.

Also for a lot of people, steroids can make their face uglier and accelerate their hair loss.
Killed.

There is no hope, only rope.

well i didn't meant that women see them as authorities

obviously women dont'give a fuck about growth theories

btw I once complimented a guy on his physique - he was fucking huge - obviously juicing gymcel and he said "i barely workout, bro" fucking liar

Working out because of girls heh its over for u

9wpLZmk.jpg

rvar1l.png

ugly roidcel

Steroids don't make anyone instantly attractive

"i barely workout, bro" fucking liar

It always annoys me when it's obvious someone put a lot of effort into something but they play it off like it came easy and effortless to them....but there's a reason they do this.

Think about it....have you ever heard anyone say anything like "that's guy's so cool, he's a tryhard!" unironically? No? That's because saying someone is TRYING HARD is almost always an insult.

Guy who naturally has a nice body and rarely works out = Good genetics
Buff guy who spent lots of time at the gym = Compensating brodude

Guy who gets good grades and barely studies = High IQ (Good genetics)
Guy who gets good grades but studies alot everyday = Loser neckbeard basement dweller who studied all day instead of going out with friends (because he doesn't have any LOL!)

Guy who naturally looks good = Good genetics
Guy who obviously puts a lot of effort into his looks (hair, skincare, etc.) = "faggot"

Guy who quickly masters a skill = High aptitude (Good genetics)
Guy who spent thousands of hours to become proficient at a skill = Loser no-lifer

Now...obviously if you're Chad you can be a tryhard at something and people will assume you're just naturally good and if you're an ugly male anything you're good at will reinforce the idea that you're a neckbeard loser who spends all day trying to get good at something to compensate for being a failure. But generally speaking, nobody likes a tryhard.

Last edited: