Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks peak for a man

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Looks peak for a man happens at age 22-24. This is the period when I looked my best. Now I am 26 and the area under my eyes has hollowed out and lost most of its fat and I have lots of deep wrinkles under my eyes, and it has had a transformative effect on my overall appearance. I can say that I objectively looked better when I was 22-24. And the change happened RAPIDLY. I went from being able to pass as a high school student at age 25 to everyone thinking I am in my mid 30s at 26. My hairline has remained the same for the most part - the changes that happened occured in my FACE.

Last edited:
Age 50 tbhbhbthbthbtbhbhtbhtbthbth

You got to take care of yourself though.

That is also the same peak for Asian women (but only them).

Once again only a function of genes.
I know a 30 year old femoid that looks 16

I don't thing age peak matters for men, if you have good genetics, of course, we are ugly that's why it matters to us. We are becoming worst with every year on your back. Foids age worst than men, men stay younger and stronger for way longer. But we as incels, we face so many problems and suffering and that is aging us faster imo.

Peak is 40-50, many men take care of themselves pretty well. Women age like spoiled yogurt their peaks is 14-22 max
Also like to add women live longer typically more than men but peak at young years . Men have a older peak and don’t have as long lifespans(typically). Their was eras where men lived for hundreds of years apparently so idk

Peak is 40-50, many men take care of themselves pretty well. Women age like spoiled yogurt their peaks is 14-22 max
Also like to add women live longer typically more than men but peak at young years . Men have a older peak and don’t have as long lifespans(typically). Their was eras where men lived for hundreds of years apparently so idk

>Men's peak is 40-50

Big fucking kek m8. You're delusional. By 40 a man is way, way past his physical prime

LOL @ people claiming that mean peak in their 40s and 50s, isnt this forum supposed to be blackpilled?

e1TLG4q.gif

Men peak in their late teens or early 20s, unless a man looksmaxes and goes up by 5 points he will always look better at 19-21 than at 25-29

Beyond 30 no matter how much you looksmax you will forever be oldcel

>Men's peak is 40-50

Big fucking kek m8. You're delusional. By 40 a man is way, way past his physical prime
Obviously you physically peak at 20s , if your past 30s you can still looksmax to a certain degree. No shit you look better when your younger than when your old doesn’t change that fact that you can still change your physique, money, status etc if you wanted to.

there is no peak if you are subhuman

Cope.
Your bones barely move after 18.

Age 50 tbhbhbthbthbtbhbhtbhtbthbth

You got to take care of yourself though.

That is also the same peak for Asian women (but only them).
You're under some COPE levels that shouldnt even be possible

LOL @ people claiming that mean peak in their 40s and 50s, isnt this forum supposed to be blackpilled?

e1TLG4q.gif

Men peak in their late teens or early 20s, unless a man looksmaxes and goes up by 5 points he will always look better at 19-21 than at 25-29

Beyond 30 no matter how much you looksmax you will forever be oldcel

Cope.
Your bones barely move after 18.

I said in the OP that I am 26 years old, i.e. older than the age that I gave, so no I am not coping. Read past the first sentence you fucking moron.