Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looks, NT, normie, ugly, Chad, Foids and Autists (friends and acquaintances)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
In order of friend/acquaintances making ability, this is what my autistic brain has observed.

1. Chad nice guy with a good personality will have a ton of friends, both male and female

2. Foid (all kind Stacey, Becky, Ugly) nice girl with a good personallty will have a ton of friends, both male and female

3. Foid (all kind) evil girl with terrible personality will have no female friends, but will have a TON of male friends

4. Chad evil guy with terrible personality will have small group of fellow evil Chad friends, no large group of male friends, but will have a TON of female friends. You see this often 2-3 evil Chads with bad personalities with 10-15 foids in a social group.

5. Normie nice guy with good personality will have very few friends, everyone will keep at arms distance, what you think are Normies with lots of friends are not friends, they’re acquaintances

6. Autistic nice guy with good personality might have a few acquaintances but no friends

7. Normie evil guy with bad personality is going to have a very very small group of friends and acquaintances

8. Autistic Foid with good personality will have a ton of male friends but very few female friends.

9. Autistic Foid with bad personality will have a boyfriend but never any friends or acquaintances (juggernaut law)

10. Ugly NT guy nice guy with good personality might have 1-2 male friends and zero female friends, with very few acquaintances

11. Ugly Autistic guy evil guy with bad personality will have 0 friends and 0 acquaintances

Last edited:
Can confirm this as an autist. Put simply however, Chad always wins.

Which option do you relate to?

great observations, especially #4

Which option do you relate to?

I am honest, I am not a good person, and I don’t have a good personality.

What makes me angry is the fact that if you read 4. How evil Chad will have 2-3 evil Chad friend, who will have a social group that includes 10-15 foids. They can be evil with bad personalities but still have 2-3 fellow evil Chad friends with an entourage of 10-15 foids.

Evil normie/autist get ostracised by all women doing things that Evil Chad bad personality does, yet women flock to evil Chad bad personality

And places like IT claim looks don’t matter and that Chad doesn’t exist

I'm not autistic per say but I'm not super NT.

7. Normie evil guy with bad personality is going to have a very very small group of friends and acquaintances

This describes me well. I had a small group of friends for a while. I ended up drifting apart from them.

Or this:

5. Normie nice guy with good personality will have very few friends, everyone will keep at arms distance, what you think are Normies with lots of friends are not friends, they’re acquaintances

Either way I wasn't good looking enough to get laid.

EDIT: This one is what I was looking for:

10. Ugly NT guy nice guy with good personality might have 1-2 male friends and zero female friends, with very few acquaintances

Last edited:
I'm not autistic per say but I'm not super NT.

This describes me well. I had a small group of friends for a while. I ended up drifting apart from them.

Or this:

Either way I wasn't good looking enough to get laid.

EDIT: This one is what I was looking for:

Tbh

I treat people in a friendly way but at the same time I'm not charismatic or entertaining...
idk if it's considered "good personality"

At peak times reached 7

So if you're a man you can only have a large group of friends by being Chad and in order for most of those friends to be male you also need a good personality.

Brutal

I went from number 10 to 11 once my few “friends” decided to throw me under the bus. They never actually thought of me as a friend, just a disposable toy. I was the one completely misunderstanding the relationship.