Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Looks matter, but do I actually have no chance?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
At the end of the day, its not guranteed I cannot ascend. I just know my chances are low and that society is cruel. Is it over, or is simply very hard?

Its over for romance, but its not over for the feeligs my brain will trigger with chemical reactions.

Its not over if we consider that the outer parts of the brain responsible for our unanimalistic thinking with abstraction can make us go against our very biological drive to live and we comit suicide.

If we can kill ourself, why can't there be one foid who cares for looks, but cares more for reproduction and family?

Can there be humans determined to weight looks less then others? What is the diffrence beetwen recognition of aesthethic experience of handsomness, thus rating high, and actual sexual attraction which rates one high? (I myself see foids that I know are looking really good but I can't seem to goon so hard like some of you, as a matter of fact sometimes a HTB seems more attractive then a stacy for some reason - can it be my brain has an idea these traits are evolutionairy beneficial and not the other even though they are aesthethically worse, but for some reason, more practical?)

How much does nature care to pass down good personality traits? It must have some importance, no?

Why would nature cause trauma by absent fathers or mothers or parents? Why do animals stick together and teach their young tactics? How much can biological drive overwrite he ego and purpose to only breed with the better, and not breed to secure the survival of the species? Can this be genetically determined?

Maybe its not over.

Maybe its just hard?

Maybe I got so despaired by the blackpill, I myself gave up when I actually shouldn't?

Well the problem with blackpill (and these forums) is that you see newfags constantly and users dropping out. Many of them probably end up ascending. Just because you believe its over for you, doesnt mean it necessarily is. In that sense the blackpill is too fatalistic. Some guys here are just average normie dudes. Don't get me wrong, even the normie guys nowadays have it bad when it comes to dating. Women aren't going wild after average men. They just aren't.

I remember this one guy on reddit who said that he courted his wife for 7 years. I personally couldn't do that, I have too much self-respect for that. But in theory if you put time on something then it may work out. The question is whether the juice is worth the squeeze? I'm bald and my face is full of acne scars. I'd probably have to put immeasurable amount of effort to find dates, and even then chances are I'd end up as a betabuxxer loser. Would it even be worth the effort?

You may not be truecel (I doubt many users on this forum are) but the fact of the matter is that relationships are supposed to happen organically. If they don't then its not a great position to be in life.

Humans might be intelligent, but they are far from perfect. Essentially we’re animals that can talk, and foids are no exception. This is the reason why an awkward autistic will be disregarded as genetic trash even if he is smarter, which is actually fucking sad because you’d think evolution favors intelligence

Well the problem with blackpill (and these forums) is that you see newfags constantly and users dropping out. Many of them probably end up ascending. Just because you believe its over for you, doesnt mean it necessarily is. In that sense the blackpill is too fatalistic. Some guys here are just average normie dudes. Don't get me wrong, even the normie guys nowadays have it bad when it comes to dating. Women aren't going wild after average men. They just aren't.

I remember this one guy on reddit who said that he courted his wife for 7 years. I personally couldn't do that, I have too much self-respect for that. But in theory if you put time on something then it may work out. The question is whether the juice is worth the squeeze? I'm bald and my face is full of acne scars. I'd probably have to put immeasurable amount of effort to find dates, and even then chances are I'd end up as a betabuxxer loser. Would it even be worth the effort?

You may not be truecel (I doubt many users on this forum are) but the fact of the matter is that relationships are supposed to happen organically. If they don't then its not a great position to be in life.
That is also another argument to make. The BP going mainstream caused a great inflation of doubt among many. Schock therapy if you will. This is almost like an invite, a opportunity to maybe score, before they actually return back? When they do, that will have severe negative consequences.

Humans might be intelligent, but they are far from perfect. Essentially we’re animals that can talk, and foids are no exception. This is the reason why an awkward autistic will be disregarded as genetic trash even if he is smarter, which is actually fucking sad because you’d think evolution favors intelligence
Only if you gain power with that intelligence. I see no other way.

Only if you gain power with that intelligence. I see no other way.
Not all of us do, since the primal ways of the normie back us into a societal corner until we either stand up for ourselves or get eaten alive. Most of the time it’s getting eaten alive, which means being unable to fit in soyciety and therefore everyone treats you like shit because they know the rules and you’re not following them. I fucking hate normies and foids and their unspoken rules and non verbal communication, it fucks with my head too much