Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks match in 2019. Jfl. What chance do we have if normies are going for this.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
No, is he ugly

We all know he could do better

Call me volcel, but there's not a chance in hell I'd ever date that pig.
I wouldn't date her either, what's the point in having sex with a girl you're not attracted to?

T

thats her looks match if she takes of makeup
S

she is using him as beta bux she has no sexual attraction to him
Yes you're right she's clearly not as good looking without makeup plus she had nose work done and probably lip fillers.Women are frauds
maxresdefault.jpg
B6p3RhGIgAAF5by.jpg

We all know that for example 5/10 men can only date 3/10 women,its getting worse for sure but this one is heavily cherrypicked.
Its like if i post a stacy with a normie,you guys would go crazy on cherrypicking
I have seen as i said irl normal looking guys with ugly chicks but its very rare as this case

Wtf lol how is this even possible
Btw the irony in this is that he isn't bad looking, he is just overweight so gets reverse halo from us. I actually remember seeing a video with her saying he was the best looking man she ever saw and then tried to pursue him(im not trolling). So even this is a blackpill of looks=everything

this video always makes me lol
shes so repulsive