Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looks like Trump will win the election.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Holding leads in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin meanwhile having a really good chance to come back and win with the late vote in Minnesota, Arizona and Iowa the election is all but decided.

The polls like 4 weeks ago had biden up by 10+ points nationally with huge leads in all those battleground states I just mentioned but yet again just like 2016 here we are with polls literally going opposite of what they said they would happen.

tbh before corona happened I was 100% sure that Biden would lose to Trump if he was the nominee. the stuff with corona and george floyd made me more uncertain though. I figured the democratic base would be more motivated but Trump is leading in a lot of battleground states

75% of the vote in Arizona has been counted, and Trump has a significant deficit, with exit polls showing that seniors are inclined towards Biden. I call it the Dementia Surge.

If he loses Arizona, this makes it so that Trump needs to win 2/3 of the following: Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Ohio has strong bonds of consanguinity with these states, of course, and they have severe nigger problems.

Last edited:
Mail in ballots have not been counted in PA, that will probably win Biden the election tbh.

Hopefully Trump wins so we can see all the soys cry once again and especially the young turds.

Mail in ballots have not been counted in PA, that will probably win Biden the election tbh.

Yeah - Probably what will happen is the democrats will just "find" enough ballots to flip PA blue. It might happen in one of the other states like Wisconsin or Michigan.

Largest metro areas in PA have not been accounted for so I think Biden might win that state. Honestly this map is looking like it might be exactly the same as 2016 bar Arizona and possibly Pennsylvania.
https://www.270towin.com/ I think it's likely Biden wins PA but he might lose Michigan (still at 50%)

IMO it's all on Michigan

Attachments

• 1604465407203.png
    1604465407203.png
    91 KB · Views: 6
It'll come down to the mail in ballots which will take a week. I just pray to god that I don't see americatard threads for a fucking week till them

tbh before corona happened I was 100% sure that Biden would lose to Trump if he was the nominee. the stuff with corona and george floyd made me more uncertain though. I figured the democratic base would be more motivated but Trump is leading in a lot of battleground states
George floyd is helping trump don't ask me why its a lot of words and thats gay as fuck to type out

Good, fuck the liberals, the soys, the feminists, the communists, fuck them all. And fuck you, IT, the soyest of them all.

Holding leads in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin meanwhile having a really good chance to come back and win with the late vote in Minnesota, Arizona and Iowa the election is all but decided.

The polls like 4 weeks ago had biden up by 10+ points nationally with huge leads in all those battleground states I just mentioned but yet again just like 2016 here we are with polls literally going opposite of what they said they would happen.
Sad to see Arizona is becoming cucked.

It'll come down to the mail in ballots which will take a week. I just pray to god that I don't see americatard threads for a fucking week till them
Likely going to be fraud going on in those votes as well.
Yeah - Probably what will happen is the democrats will just "find" enough ballots to flip PA blue. It might happen in one of the other states like Wisconsin or Michigan.
Haha.

Last edited:
I guess mail in ballots will give biden the win cause most of them are democrats .

inb4 a bunch of biden ballot votes suddenly appear out of nowhere.

the longer this is drawn out the higher chance for democrat frauding

:giga: Wisconsin went blue, Biden is up by 7000 votes.

interesting
Isn't the election over yet?

Trump could still lose. WI flipped. If Michigan flips then Biden will win, and it looks like it probably will.

On TheDonald.win there is a post about 138,000 Biden votes being added to Michigan's total out of nowhere. As if there was a box of 138,000 ballots and there wasn't a single vote for Trump in it. So this could get ugly.

Whatever the result will be, I sincerely hope it will be the catalyst for a massive civil war in America

Michigan indeed has flipped. Biden now leads. This could be an epic upset.

Pedo Joe is groping his way to victory!

lol a dead nigger got a foid into the vp office

Pedo Joe is groping his way to victory!
Once this election is finalized and behind us, it will be time for us to do what we've always done as Americans: To put the harsh rhetoric of the campaign behind us.

Once this election is finalized and behind us, it will be time for us to do what we've always done as Americans: To put the harsh rhetoric of the campaign behind us.

Watch Georgia. It's down to about 100,000 votes left to cast, I heard.

Watching the numbers go up, it appears to be splitting 2 to 1 in Biden's favor. Soooooo... that means Biden is slated to get 66,666 votes, Trump is slated to get 33,333? If the pattern keeps up? I'm too sleepy to do the math.