Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looks like the second phase of the riots is happening.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

nah statue aint no shit

These riots are just going to make more and more people hate niggers especially by other ethnics.

I FUCKING HATE COLUMBUS. This is BASED. You are a CUCK if you think otherwise. I hope they pissed on his mouth too

Simpsons did it!

It would be very funny if the statue fell on the joggers heads, killing them.
Breaking News: "Statue of Christopher Columbus kills 2 joggers".
Damn racist honky statue!

Yeah, they are gonna go after public statues, memorial sites and street names now. We are officially in the Iconoclasm or 'Beeldenstorm' phase of this anti-racist religious reformation. The protestors are making and sharing lists and maps of statues they want to deface or remove.

1024px-Frans_Hogenberg_Bildersturm_1566.jpg

Beeldenstorm in Dutch (roughly "image storm" or "statue storm"), and Bildersturm in German ("image/statue storm") are terms used for outbreaks of destruction of religious images that occurred in Europe in the 16th century, known in English as the Great Iconoclasm or Iconoclastic Fury. During these spates of iconoclasm, Catholic art and many forms of church fittings and decoration were destroyed in unofficial or mob actions by Calvinist Protestant crowds as part of the Protestant Reformation.[2][3] Most of the destruction was of art in churches and public places.[4]

The Dutch term usually specifically refers to the wave of disorderly attacks in the summer of 1566 that spread rapidly through the Low Countries from south to north. Similar outbreaks of iconoclasm took place in other parts of Europe, especially in Switzerland and the Holy Roman Empire in the period between 1522 and 1566, notably Zürich (in 1523), Copenhagen (1530), Münster (1534), Geneva (1535), and Augsburg (1537).[5]

Last edited:
If Columbus never discovered the americas, then the atlantic slave trade would have never begun, meaning most of the protesters would still be living in a mud hut in nigeria somewhere

If Columbus never discovered the americas, then the atlantic slave trade would have never begun, meaning most of the protesters would still be living in a mud hut in nigeria somewhere
Christopher Columbus made one of the biggest navigational feats in history. This is insane that people would attack him because 600 years later they thought he was wrong morally. I’d like to see a nigger cross a lake nevertheless an ocean.

These riots are just going to make more and more people hate niggers especially by other ethnics.
All this does is fuel my hatred for niggers and white libtards even more. Are other races apart of the riots, or just those 2 groups mainly?

How much do you wanna bet a white did it

It's already happening. Beaners in Chicago are attacking every nigger they see.
I saw several videos in one a yemeni shop owner chased rioters with shotgun and in other a turk owners chased rioters with machetes or some shit

I saw several videos in one a yemeni shop owner chased rioters with shotgun and in other a turk owners chased rioters with machetes or some shit
I really hope that sandniggers, curries and gooks join in on the race war against niggers.

middle Easterns hate nigger's guts
My entire family always disked niggers but now we down right HATE them with a fucking passion!

The west is slowly becoming Wakanda

:feelskek: would be kekfuel

Christopher Columbus made one of the biggest navigational feats in history. This is insane that people would attack him because 600 years later they thought he was wrong morally. I’d like to see a nigger cross a lake nevertheless an ocean.
Never met a black person who knows how to swim ngl

I don't doubt it. Plenty of Leftard whites out there.
The useful idiots of communist revolution. The first ones to get shot in the head by their communist leaders when communism kicks in. Ironic.

Joggers are obviously letting themselves be directioned by the Left, as always.
They think that more benefits will rain in. Kick a few whits, arson, break a few statues.

And maybe next month the whites will give us every month some "reparations money".
Yay, more free money to the blacks, more social programs, more tax money for corrupt left/right politicians to steal.
I don't understand why so many libcuck white foids are protesting when jogger culture is literally everything that the left preaches against

police state incoming

A lot of white people are enjoying these riots as well. Some leftists took over Seattle's city hall or something. We all thought society would reach a boiling point and people would riot, but I didn't realize it would be lefties. Now Biden is going to adopt a bunch of Bernie's policies to placate these people
Europeans exploring Africa was an inevitability due to improving technology. Portugal landed in West Africa (hub for the slave trade) at least a decade before 1492. Anyways, Columbus lived half a millenium ago so idk why people are upset over him

Yeah, they are gonna go after public statues, memorial sites and street names now. We are officially in the Iconoclasm or 'Beeldenstorm' phase of this anti-racist religious reformation. The protestors are making and sharing lists and maps of statues they want to deface or remove.

1024px-Frans_Hogenberg_Bildersturm_1566.jpg

This reminds me of when regimes change and people go toppling statues.

Last edited:
This reminds me of when regimes change and people go toppling statues.
This is basically the communist Chinese Cultural Revolution (where chinks destroyed all their historical monuments) happening in the US right now.

People said the same thing about protests in 60's and 90's
İt never happens lol

LMAO those protests were child's play compared to this insurrection shit.

And back then you didn't have social media documenting all the rioting/looting niggers.

And back then you didn't have social media documenting all the rioting/looting niggers.
They also recorded it in the 90's
Still nothing changed

They also recorded it in the 90's
Still nothing changed
Gigacope. During the 90s they were only attacking gooks so no one cared and they didn't have social media back then. Now niggers are targeting everybody and all that shit is blowing up on social media.

Are these protests larger or just better documented? I will be surprised if these protests will be remembered in the same way counter-culture and Vietnam War protests are

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are these protests larger or just better documented? I will be surprised if these protests will be remembered in the same way counter-culture and Vietnam War protests are
It's not a protest it's a full on riot. And yes these riots are much larger. The civil rights movement was relatively peaceful compared to this shit.

A statue did fall on one of the protesters head in Portsmouth, Virginia and he is very likely to die.

Are they still fighting? I think the nigger gang leaders went to grovel and they all started chanting "all lives matter" lol.
Only the foids are doing that for virtue signaling points. The men are still attacking niggers.

You guys do realize this is the exact same thing that happened in South Africa, Rhodesia, and Haiti? It's the exact same communist style takeover. They will destroy your national symbols, take the guns, and destroy you as well.

Just imagine the whites of yore. People like Hernan Cortes. With only 500 men and 3 ships, he conquered all of what was Mexico at the time- consisting of about 2 million Aztecs. He literally liberated what was a savage land at least for a potentially better space, although it wasn't to be. Same thing with the Europeans who came to North America. Sure, they brought small pox and slaves, but what can I say. Sometimes genocide is the best way to deal with savages, and slavery was the price blacks paid for an introduction to civilization, law, and order.

Anyway. The Mexicans literally thought Cortes was a God. Can you believe that? His story follows the Hero's Journey to a T. Call to action, betrayal, first loss, then full comeback.

Why aren't heroes like this celebrated in our culture? Why do we celebrate niggers playing gay ass football instead of great men of strength like Cortes? Or Columbus?

Another jogger in Oklahoma.

Trump To Rally in Oklahoma on June 19. WTF!

Last edited:
Trump holding a rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth is like holding a rally at the gates of Auschwitz on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Gigabased
You guys do realize this is the exact same thing that happened in South Africa, Rhodesia, and Haiti? It's the exact same communist style takeover. They will destroy your national symbols, take the guns, and destroy you as well.

Just imagine the whites of yore. People like Hernan Cortes. With only 500 men and 3 ships, he conquered all of what was Mexico at the time- consisting of about 2 million Aztecs. He literally liberated what was a savage land at least for a potentially better space, although it wasn't to be. Same thing with the Europeans who came to North America. Sure, they brought small pox and slaves, but what can I say. Sometimes genocide is the best way to deal with savages, and slavery was the price blacks paid for an introduction to civilization, law, and order.

Anyway. The Mexicans literally thought Cortes was a God. Can you believe that? His story follows the Hero's Journey to a T. Call to action, betrayal, first loss, then full comeback.

Why aren't heroes like this celebrated in our culture? Why do we celebrate niggers playing gay ass football instead of great men of strength like Cortes? Or Columbus?

lmaoo. Imagine glorifying people who enacted genocide on a massive scale. It's logically inconsistent to be an incel while condoning the subjugation of other people. Surely the irony here is not lost on you.

In my view, it is about time these statues came down. No need to glorify people who enacted untold suffering under the guise of brining civilization and religion the "conquered" peoples simply did not request. Muh white man's burden.

Last edited: