Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks like European economies crashing. What will happen to women?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Okay so the way things are looking, it seems as if the UK economy will soon be in depression. Because the West is interconnected in one way or another, this means the EU as well will go into into recession. The USA whose allies are there in the EU/UK will suffer because stocks/bonds etc etc all that stuff.

So besides that, now we see automation and AI getting more advanced per year. So callcenter jobs, common office jobs, lawyers, service jobs all that nonsence will soon be scrapped partially or completely. The jobs that cant be scrapped will be off shored with AI so powerful that some curry in Sri-Lanka can use translation software to handle customer services via E-Mail with copy paste, same for call center which automatically translates languages etc etc etc.

So in the West the jobs kinds safe are plumber, trash collection, mechanics. Basically stuff men do.

So in the next 5 - 10 years those high standards women have will come crashing down. So-called educated women, career women etc.

when there are Sexrobots it will be brutally over for foids

they can still sell their souls and holes

ethnic alert

ethnic alert

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Jesus? You must mean the lonely coroner moving her body into storage.",
"headline": "Presidents pay tribute to Aretha Franklin",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...e67930_a-59637ebe-7b1e-32ef-b310-d8016be67930",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 16 23:02:06 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Fortunately, their homelands are being overrun by Muslims and immigrants.",
"headline": "A 33-year-old Colorado father has reportedly admitted to murdering his missing pregnant wife and 2 young daughters",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/08960ac2-c697-3ced-a317-f365d3dbb795/a-33-year-old-colorado-father.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 16 20:57:19 UTC 2018"
},

{
"user_text": "No, white birth rates are very low. The Republican party is going to regret pandering to whites since the inevitable nonwhite majority will vote exclusively for Democrats.",
"headline": "Marianne Williamson explains the need for slavery reparations: 'A debt that is owed'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/marianne-wil...eparations-a-debt-that-is-owed-023632647.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jul 31 15:25:08 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "@Brandy\n\nAh yes, your ancestor was such an honorable slave owner. Truly a model for society. Let's give him a round of applause for treating his slaves humanely as he owned them on a plantation.",
"headline": "Here's Why Meghan Markle's Vogue Cover Has A Blank Space On It",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...1a8ef4_a-e835691c-636a-3863-9993-581e571a8ef4",
"timestamp": "Wed Jul 31 15:23:47 UTC 2019"
},

"user_text": "Well, The White Birth Rate Is Fairly Low Now, And You'll Gradually Drop To 20% Of The Population Before 2060 Because Of It.\n\nStill Oppose Reparations To SYstematic Racism?",
"headline": "McConnell on reparations for slavery: Not a 'good idea'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-reparations-slavery-not-good-190640566.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jun 19 05:51:33 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "P + P, Power + Prejudice = Privilege\n\nWhites Have Complete Control Power Of The Government, Economy And Laws So They Have The Power In America. They Also Got Extreme Hatred And Prejudice For Non White So They Satisfy Conditions For Having Privilege.\n\nReparations Are The Key To Getting Rid Of The Privilege.",
"headline": "McConnell on reparations for slavery: Not a 'good idea'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-reparations-slavery-not-good-190640566.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jun 19 05:33:48 UTC 2019"
},
{

{
"user_text": "Immigration didn't cause her death.",
"headline": "Mom honors slain daughter Mollie Tibbetts on what would have been her 21st birthday",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mom-honor...-her-21st-091149579--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Wed May 08 10:02:13 UTC 2019"
},
{

I don't think anything as dramatic as that will happen. Though I don't really care if it does unfold as you described.
Regarding the economy for the near future I hopw you right because I am in the EU and my neet buxx are screwed if shit goes south , I will have to get off my behind and go slavewage:feelspuke: no more free money from white Jesus the white devil

But still though AI and automation are progressing if we like it or not so the jobs women do will soon be automated or shipped to 3rd worlders.

@Intellau_Celistic

I asked you last time to dm me your face picture so I see who you are and you didnt even reply me.

I reside in the UK; I am burying my head in the sand and just ignoring everything going on around me. I receive autismbuxx.

This does look to be the case. I, for one, have no idea what job I wish to pursue and the current and future climate makes this all the more difficult. I have a herniated disc; I would pursue a trade job if not for my poorly back.
Is that you at the 11:50 mark?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgDzHRwXwsk

Kek, I'm afraid not. Different ethnicity; his back problems seem quite severe, whereas mine is more of a consistent low achy pain from morning till dusk.
Ah so you Asian ===> UK desi

A hybrid of Nigerian, Jamaican and Indian. Mainly Nigerian and Jamaican.
Ah so why you say Asian when you mainly Afro-Caribean you getma blood

Europe is a major economic concern. Their ports are now backed up with sea-born natural gas shipping tankers from America, so the winter heating costs shouldnt be bad as predicted. Food costs remain high tho.

View: https://youtu.be/rtpilx8y-h4

EU and UK economies are not the same.
Also it's hard (not impossible) for their economy to crash and fall like US/UK due to the amount of countries.

Return to traditionalism

I actually believe it will happen and it has already began.

I asked you last time to dm me your face picture so I see who you are and you didnt even reply me.

Search "Foid Choices: Comparisons" on Google for an approximation.

Whenever a disaster happens, men will suffer the most. Weather it is a sinking Titanic, a war or a famine, everybody will protect the women and children first.

EU and UK economies are not the same.
Also it's hard (not impossible) for their economy to crash and fall like US/UK due to the amount of countries.
Yeah i know. But the West is interconnected in many ways though.

Whenever a disaster happens, men will suffer the most. Weather it is a sinking Titanic, a war or a famine, everybody will protect the women and children first.
correct you are

Yeah i know. But the West is interconnected in many ways though.
Not really globalization is here (unfortunately) if we the west crash (not likely) the world will go down.

Not really globalization is here (unfortunately) if we the west crash (not likely) the world will go down.
you are right. Any small crash and the whole world crashes along with the West.
Thats why countries are pushing as fast as possible to build new financial institutions like BRICS. alternative international development banks, Russia selling oil in rubbles etc etc.

Btw the West can sanction anybody and ban them from using the SWIFT payment system for international transfers, Venezuala for example.
So yes atm the West is the center of all international finance and economies.

China will buy all the mayo women

China will buy all the mayo women
I would as well, but only the ones between ages of 13 - 21. The others their own mayo men can keep them because in a few years they will reach their expiry date(wall)

I would as well, but only the ones between ages of 13 - 21. The others their own mayo men can keep them because in a few years they will reach their expiry date(wall)
It's already happening in mass in Eastern Europe. The Ukraine War will only exponentially increase the marriages.
Slavcels discuss Chinese men geomaxxing to fuck their women
"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.

East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for "Russian wives."
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And everything indicates that the trend will only intensify."

AI is taking over, many many more people will be unemployed and useless by 2030. But (((they))) already planned how to get rid of the goy that are not needed anymore with the constant jabs.

It's already happening in mass in Eastern Europe. The Ukraine War will only exponentially increase the marriages.
"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.

East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for "Russian wives."
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And everything indicates that the trend will only intensify."
Wow, those chinese must need alot of money for ethnic tax.

they can still sell their souls and holes
Requires a soul bro...

Besides, why would the devil buy something that he already owns?

I reside in the UK; I am burying my head in the sand and just ignoring everything going on around me. I receive autismbuxx.
That's a valid plan bro! Lol!
This does look to be the case. I, for one, have no idea what job I wish to pursue and the current and future climate makes this all the more difficult. I have a herniated disc; I would pursue a trade job if not for my poorly back.
Research DMSO for disc repair bro! It's illegal - for human consumption - but it works... It took me a year to repair my neck and now my partial paralysis is gone! It's nasty tasting stuff. Look it up.
Return to traditionalism

I actually believe it will happen and it has already began.
If by traditionalism you nean, feudalism, then I concur.

Op. What will happen to women?

They will return to (their historical) shit status. Just cunts pooping out children.

And keeping house... Chores etc...

Last edited:
It's going down the shitter. More foids may go into sex work.

America however recently grew out of the recession with ~ 2.3% to 2.6%.

Okay so the way things are looking, it seems as if the UK economy will soon be in depression. Because the West is interconnected in one way or another, this means the EU as well will go into into recession. The USA whose allies are there in the EU/UK will suffer because stocks/bonds etc etc all that stuff.

So besides that, now we see automation and AI getting more advanced per year. So callcenter jobs, common office jobs, lawyers, service jobs all that nonsence will soon be scrapped partially or completely. The jobs that cant be scrapped will be off shored with AI so powerful that some curry in Sri-Lanka can use translation software to handle customer services via E-Mail with copy paste, same for call center which automatically translates languages etc etc etc.

So in the West the jobs kinds safe are plumber, trash collection, mechanics. Basically stuff men do.

So in the next 5 - 10 years those high standards women have will come crashing down. So-called educated women, career women etc.
The West will simply collapse soon. The West and modernity must die off now

Chink "male" cope. Intermarriages in Russia between Russian women and Chinese men are extremely rare. The marriage rate for Chinese males and Russian women is at bottom of the barrel, all time lows. There are no statistics supporting your sbit and your links are all cope.

Answer to OP's question: white women will find themselves replaced by immigrant women from Taiwan and Hong Kong. Because white women are considered less attractive than Asian women, and because women's employment is more affected by recession than men's, just like in the Covid-19 pandemic. The trend of white men marrying Asian women will accelerate as the UK gets more refugees from Hong Kong and Taiwan, fleeing Chinese tyranny.

Eastern Europe will see a massive economic boom due to post-war investment from the West, just like all post-war regions do. Russia's econonomy will be allowed to develop after a new pro-West regime takes over.

Last edited: