Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looks is Literally the ONLY Thing Foids Care About, Yet They Somehow Managed to Convice Generations of Men That They're "Not Visual"

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?

HOW??

Virtue signalling, Anxiety of beta rage, wanting security as usual.

Because they say exactly the opposite of what they think

Because when you're not chad (AKA 80% of the population), lies such as "looks aren't everything", "we humans are perfectly rational when looking for a partner", and "as long as you're a decent human beign with a charmful personality and you're eager to improve yourself, the world will reward you" helps you cope with life and feel less miserable.

Let's be honest, for normies and below, life mostly sucks. Having to follow social standards and wageslave every single day while keeping a smile on your face is almost unbearable. If those people happened to get 100% blackpilled, most of them would resort to just LDAR alone, work as little as possible, and forget about relationships and stuff. Those lies and platitudes help them live their lives in a hopeful way while minimizing the sheer shit of social, work, and dating settings.

In a interesting way, the bluepill is kind of an organic thing, it's a survival mechanism that keeps us chasing something that may not even exist, in order to maximize success both in the individual as well as society as a whole.

We’re all slaves to our primitive needs.

Because cope is so strong. Normies want to hope thats all

because that wasnt always the case. it's only really foids born after 1960 where this change happened

To be fair, they do like money as well.

HOW??

I don't think you realize just how pathetic, bluepilled, and easily-brainwashed Baby Boomers and to a lesser extent Gen X men were. In their defense, they grew up before the internet and weren't able to compare notes with other men like we can.

most of this board still thinks women don't care only about looks

Most men are genetically and evolutionary predisposed to agree with anything a foid says.
When this happens on a grand scale, you get feminism.

because that wasnt always the case. it's only really foids born after 1960 where this change happened

I would make 1945 the cutoff.

Women born before 1945: Decent women were the norm and shitty ones were the exception.

Women born between 1945 and 1980: Starting to get shittier as evidenced by rising divorce rates, but men were still able to overcome subpar looks with women from that era. Just look at my dad who would've been a truecel today.

Women born in the 1980s and 1990s: Worst generation of women in human history. Don't even deserve to be called women or even human. More fitting terms would be "holes," "toilets," and "urinals." Our generation of men is cursed with having such abhorrent pieces of shit as our female counterparts and we have every right to hold a serious grudge against the (((social engineers))) over this.

Last edited:
I would make 1945 the cutoff.

Women born before 1945: Decent women were the norm and shitty ones were the exception.

Women born between 1945 and 1980: Starting to get shittier as evidenced by rising divorce rates, but men were still able to overcome subpar looks with women from that era. Just look at my dad who would've been a truecel today.

Women born in the 1980s and 1990s: Worst generation of women in human history. Don't even deserve to be called women or human. More fitting terms are "holes," "toilets," and "urinals." Our generation of men have been cursed with having these women contaminate our mating pool and we have every right to hold a serious grudge against society over this.

I dunno man, just my shitty personal experience but my grandma was a cunt to my grandad, same for my great aunts, while on the other side of the family the women of that generation were nicer.

Personally I think women were always horrible but now it's 100x worse, like throwing gasoline on a grease fire.

I dunno man, just my shitty personal experience but my grandma was a cunt to my grandad, same for my great aunts, while on the other side of the family the women of that generation were nicer.

Personally I think women were always horrible but now it's 100x worse, like throwing gasoline on a grease fire.

Like I mentioned before, there were exceptions, but most women back then at least had to put on the facade of being decent individuals. Now they don't hold back their true nature one bit because they're not subject to personal accountability like they used to be.

Because girls lack self awareness.. they themselves are not aware that they are attracted to looks. Atleast not until recently, When tinder brought the blackpill to the surface and everybody had to deal with the fact that looks > all. Till then I think foids legitimately thought that it was confidence and personality, not knowing that confidence and personality are the same things as height and looks.. can’t ignore the lookspill with gigachads, so they prob pretended there was a few diff types of men women like. The good honest provider types and the really good looking ones.. similar to normies who accept the lookspill insofar as looks are the cherry on top of a sundae made of malleable traits.

most of this board still thinks women don't care only about looks
I'll be even more specific. Foids care about a man's age and his genetics (looks). Everything else is supplementary.
Because girls lack self awareness.. they themselves are not aware that they are attracted to looks. Atleast not until recently, When tinder brought the blackpill to the surface and everybody had to deal with the fact that looks > all. Till then I think foids legitimately thought that it was confidence and personality, not knowing that confidence and personality are the same things as height and looks.. can’t ignore the lookspill with gigachads, so they prob pretended there was a few diff types of men women like. The good honest provider types and the really good looking ones.. similar to normies who accept the lookspill insofar as looks are the cherry on top of a sundae made of malleable traits.
Good answer, but it's unfathomable that foids were not consciously aware of their fondness for attractive faces. I mean, how brain dead could they be? Were they like amoebas, which react solely by instinct?

Last edited:
The greatest trick women ever pulled, was convincing men looks don't matter to them.

Because females evolved to be liars and manipulators for their own survival, due to the fact that men are physically stronger.

Let's be honest, for normies and below, life mostly sucks. Having to follow social standards and wageslave every single day while keeping a smile on your face is almost unbearable.

It is not even unbearable, it destroys most men over the time. They are coping with alcohol and you can see their hands are shaking because of it. This is the reality we live in and yet nothing happens.

In a interesting way, the bluepill is kind of an organic thing, it's a survival mechanism that keeps us chasing something that may not even exist, in order to maximize success both in the individual as well as society as a whole.

But in reality it sucks out the energy of men.

It is not even unbearable, it destroys most men over the time. They are coping with alcohol and you can see their hands are shaking because of it. This is the reality we live in and yet nothing happens.
high iq, i have to find a way to never wagecuck

Especially the bluepillers who think 3/10 manlet blacks can be slayers JFL.
@Total Imbecile

Last seen November 3... What is happening with the old user base man?

Otherwise, men would not give them attention, validating and money for nothing in return. It's the biggest scam to exist.

Because females evolved to be liars and manipulators for their own survival, due to the fact that men are physically stronger.
But how did men (highly intelligent men in some cases) fall for this colossal lie on such a grand scale? Didn't they notice that foids eye fucked Chads and avoided eye contact with ugly men? It's so obvious that it's 100% about looks for them.
Last seen November 3... What is happening with the old user base man?
I'm still here, lol.

Because when you're not chad (AKA 80% of the population), lies such as "looks aren't everything", "we humans are perfectly rational when looking for a partner", and "as long as you're a decent human beign with a charmful personality and you're eager to improve yourself, the world will reward you" helps you cope with life and feel less miserable.

Let's be honest, for normies and below, life mostly sucks. Having to follow social standards and wageslave every single day while keeping a smile on your face is almost unbearable. If those people happened to get 100% blackpilled, most of them would resort to just LDAR alone, work as little as possible, and forget about relationships and stuff. Those lies and platitudes help them live their lives in a hopeful way while minimizing the sheer shit of social, work, and dating settings.

Indeed. It's part of the NT lying phenomenon. Where nt's lie to each other to gain social credid points.

Blind foids are visual, somehow. It's over for us.

Women are dumb as fuck tbh

Good question. It's like convincing the population that 2 + 2 = 5. It's an impressive feat.

@FACEandLMS addressed this question in one of his videos. Pretty good watch.

Cliffs: Go watch them

Who the fuck necro'd this

Here is a good rule of a thumb: whatever a foid says, assume the opposite is true.

Because up til 10 years ago, where tinder doesnt exist only ~10% of men are incels.
So its a relatively new issue tbh, for a lot of men to be incels, even in the west.

not to mention, foid still settle when it comes to picking husbands.
especially the ones that are in their late 20s and arent in serious relationship yet,
would just settle for any beta that is willing to marry her.

doesnt even need to be rich, bcs she wants kids and dont wanna be a single mother for whatever reason.
so a lot of men believe they dont care about looks as much as men because they settle in the end.
Probably because until recently, women were focused on other traits, traits that would make one a good long term provider.
this, but no longer a point to this, when foid just makes as much money
unless the men is rich, it wouldnt make much of a difference, and shed rather go for looks instead

Last edited: