Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looks fade, dumb is for ever

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
This is the fucking most bluepilled expression in the fucking world. Anyone who says this is fucking retarded. Looks are the only fucking thing that matters. If you never had good looks, no matter how smart you are, you will get fucking nowhere in life.

No amount of smartness can compensate for missing out on the most important experiences in life such as teen love, being accepted by humans, having cool friends, going to prom with a girl, going to parties, doing sports, getting invited to do cool stuff every weekend, a good career.

If you fucking missed all these things, no matter how smart you are, it's fucking over for you, and no amount of cope will ever change that.

This is the fucking most bluepilled expression in the fucking world. Anyone who says this is fucking retarded. Looks are the only fucking thing that matters. If you never had good looks, no matter how smart you are, you will get fucking nowhere in life.

No amount of smartness can compensate for missing out on the most important experiences in life such as teen love, being accepted by humans, having cool friends, going to prom with a girl, going to parties, doing sports, getting invited to do cool stuff every weekend, a good career.

If you fucking missed all these things, no matter how smart you are, it's fucking over for you, and no amount of cope will ever change that.

Another thing is, being intelligent won't necessarily make your life better at all, if anything it does exactly the opposite. Other animals don't have to ponder their condition, they suffer for sure, but not from their own capacity to reason or think about the future. Based upon this, I believe it follows that smarter people probably have more to deal with, at least when it comes to pacifying their own thoughts. Seems like a detriment to your own well being, especially as an incel.

Deep underground military bases are forever?

Now i confuse...

TRUE You could start out as Chad, grow old and lose your Chaddom and then end up in our predicament.

"they'll lose their looks eventually"

only after deflowering hundreds of virgins, having the time of their life going to parties and festivals, huge friend circle with infinite attention and validation.

100% agreed

I do have a small nitpick though.
Good careers are usually in STEM and the real men there don't give a fuck how you look as long as you do your job good.
(Although, with the increase of foids in stem it's looking ugly for sub8 men)

Also, in sport your looks don't matter as much as the other crap
I start for my soccer team every time despite being an ugly motherfucker
Coaches care what you can do not how you look
And in higher levels of soccer, scouting is/is becoming more data focused (interceptions, passes complete, many more)
Biggest obstacle of sports for incels is less positive reinforcement due to their looks

Not to mention good looks can stay with a chad if he doesn't abuse drugs/works out. Many athletic men can retain youth well into their 60s. FFs my own dad is stronger than me, better frame, and good hair for his age, despite being 51.

And in higher levels of soccer
You will never have the joy and motivation of having a hot girl cheering for you.
I do have a small nitpick though.
Good careers are usually in STEM and the real men there don't give a fuck how you look as long as you do your job good.
(Although, with the increase of foids in stem it's looking ugly for sub8 men)
What kind of place do you want to work in? Cool startup, or incel office? Chad always wins even for STEM. Chad codes shit code for a few years and everyone admires him because he is such a good team member, then get VC funding to begin a startup because everyone admires his talking skills. Meanwhile you rot in on some piece of shit laptop, in some piece of shit cubicle, with piece of shit co-workers.

Last edited:

only after deflowering hundreds of virgins, having the time of their life going to parties and festivals, huge friend circle with infinite attention and validation.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's a expression i'm forced to agree the more i age.

Being low IQ is incredibly frustrating you will always be used by other people you will never be independent.

Low IQ=death sentence

Intelligence makes your life worse, if anything. A clearer view of reality and higher levels of depression.