Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks don't matter.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
12383123_982783505141745_1421000226_n.jpg

Biggest lie that came to the face of this world.

Its all about making a genuine human connetion based on trust

Lots of money, wealth can make females want you to but why would you want something that only likes you for appearance, height, money and not your personality (who you are)

"Looks don't matter! Look at this white guy with ethnic females!"

This reminds me of when people say that climate change isn't happening because it snowed last winter.

microDongCityUSA said:
Lots of money, wealth can make females want you to but why would you want something that only likes you for appearance, height, money and not your personality (who you are)

Supercope. Theres nothing better than real lust from women towards your physical appearance. I agree with you on the money part tho.

RSD Luke is actually very good looking, he's just fat. I would gladly change places with him even if there was a stipulation that I couldn't lose the weight.

In asia, Asian chicks in clubs are mostly "pros" on the prey for $$$

source: im in Bali right now and all my neighbors in my residence are prostitutes lol