Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Looks don't matter", Reality:

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Beztytuu

If I don't use my pictures, I get 24 unanswered messages, 21 matches (actually more than it says there, it just shows unopened matches, I got like 30) and 43 more swipes that I didn't match with yet, under 24 hours. HOW THE FUCK can any bluepiller deny looks = everything, when the reality of Chadpill is as blatant. I can't get even 1 swipe / match with my real photos. The conversations are also much different even though I am teh same person in reality and my personality doesn't change. Hell, I even told foids I have a severe depression and am a NEET with this Chad and they are not only fine with it but compassionate. It would be GGs if I said it as myself (with my pics).

depressed neet incel = loser
depressed neet chad = "poor guy :("

Yeah I know it's absurdly brutal using a chadfish on tinder on seeing foids throw themselves at him

depressed neet incel = loser
depressed neet chad = "poor guy :("
Yeah but in 2020 I can't even get a girl to talk to me anymore, their hypergamy rose that much. At least in 2012 I could get someone to talk to me with my pics using dating sites.

Just shower more, bro

Yes, Chads are one of the biggest bluepillers out there because they would NEVER admit they wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for their looks (genetic luck) and that they are not anything special and didn't work for anything in their lives.

Yes, Chads are one of the biggest bluepillers out there because they would NEVER admit they wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for their looks (genetic luck) and that they are not anything special and didn't work for anything in their lives.
They're either ignorant because from their own perspective of life everything goes well or they're blackpilled but loving it.

It's a very depressing reality [that a males looks matter much much more than they admit!]

I fucking loathe him. His fans are surprisingly less blue-pilled than him (quite a few comments call him out for being attractive yet denying that his good looks are what have gotten him this far in life). They definitely aren't watching him for his "personality", because he's boring as shit to watch.Yet he still pushes his looks don't matter ideology. He should take battery acid and throw it on his face then go back and do his tinder and social experiments since looks don't seem to matter at all.

He should take battery acid and throw it on his face then go back and do his tinder and social experiments since looks don't seem to matter at all.
You know it can always happen without his intervention ;). Naamean?

Is that guy supposed to be good looking? Because he looks quite ugly to me.