Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looks Don't Matter for her Nonexistent Offspring/Less Than 35% Gen Z/Millenials Value Having Children

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Fewer foids desire having children. Why does it matter who they have sex with? As long as they are compatible. Looks don't matter for her nonexistent offspring.

Older generations were surveyed in 1998 to compare to Gen Z/Millenials.
Generational shift in values

Last edited:
Because she is right, I dont want to "slay" like a degenerate and cuck men. I want my own virgin female to settle and have a family.

Because she is right, I dont want to "slay" like a degenerate and cuck men. I want my own virgin female to settle and have a family.
Well this data proves less than 35 percent of your generation agrees. In America of course.

Well this data proves less than 35 percent of your generation agrees. In America of course.
I am willing to bet alot of bluepilled men voted to go this way, they thought they would reap all the "liberal" benefits. Fucking retards now they rot and worship females on tinder and twitch.

I am willing to bet alot of bluepilled men voted to go this way, they thought they would reap all the "liberal" benefits. Fucking retards now they rot and worship females on tinder and twitch.
I've always seen sex as a binary. Reproductive and Recreational. All LTR have historically become reproductive. If foids don't care about reproduction, it shouldn't matter what her partner looks like, unless he's deformed.

I don't see this changing any time soon. Even most of African countries will have this kind of thinking(Gen Z) in 5-10 years from today.

I've always seen sex as a binary. Reproductive and Recreational. All LTR have historically become reproductive. If foids don't care about reproduction, it shouldn't matter what her partner looks like, unless he's deformed.
They care at a subconscious level, they don't risk ONS with sub7males.

If they risk themselves getting pregnant, knowing that the guy won't be around to take care of the child, they exploit their tastes to the fullest and raise their standards to what appeals to them the most.

They care at a subconscious level, they don't risk ONS with sub7males.

If they risk themselves getting pregnant, knowing that the guy won't be around to take care of the child, they exploit their tastes to the fullest and raise their standards to what appeals to them the most.
I've heard this a lot on reddit. It would be valid if we didn't live in a birth control society. Foids say they fear pregnancy from substandard men, when birth control in western countries is 100 percent(including abortion). They want their natural tendencies validated, whilst they mock ours.

Fewer foids desire having children. Why does it matter who they have sex with? As long as they are compatible. Looks don't matter for her nonexistent offspring.

Older generations were surveyed in 1998 to compare to Gen Z/Millenials.
View attachment 144183

Do you have the reference? I would like to add that to the Wiki. Proves we are becoming Japan 100%. This is exactly what happened to them. They stopped having sex. They stopped wanting kids. Now they are all virgins with a near dead birth rate and the men just hug anime pillows and play video games all day.

It's fucking over. The west is done.

I've heard this a lot on reddit. It would be valid if we didn't live in a birth control society. Foids say they fear pregnancy from substandard men, when birth control in western countries is 100 percent(including abortion). They want their natural tendencies validated, whilst they mock ours.
Well i dont know much about what is said on reddit. These are just my thoughts and assumptions.

Do you have the reference? I would like to add that to the Wiki. Proves we are becoming Japan 100%. This is exactly what happened to them. They stopped having sex. They stopped wanting kids. Now they are all virgins with a near dead birth rate and the men just hug anime pillows and play video games all day.

Lmao just the men stay virgin while foids get to whore around with no consequence and risking pregnancy with 8+/10 men.

JFL if you think foids in Japan stay virgins like their male counterparts.

These are one of the reasons why fertility rates are declining, and (((they))) are encouraging immigrants to come to Europe, or perhaps these data are false: Or maybe they want men to continue soycucks and therefore they stimulate the campaign of defamation of the figure of the "white man" and of the patriarchy in general, but this only for the West
Proves we are becoming Japan 100%. This is exactly what happened to them. They stopped having sex. They stopped wanting kids. Now they are all virgins with a near dead birth rate and the men just hug anime pillows and play video games all day.
This is the future of the West, that's right; Japan is an example of decay and the consequences of passivity on sexuality; passivity in the general realm will be the conformation to degeneration by those who have been mentally washed away by propaganda

Wow, sweaty, this isn't degeneration. This is progress. If you don't like it, you dirty inkel, you can take it up with my bull.

Don't worry, it doesn't say much. Values have shifted in the last decade, some have stayed the same. The chart says it all.

I'd like the specific quotes if I can get them on what the question was for "having children" or how they commented on the result. Can you perhaps copy paste the full text from the article and post here or PM me it? Thanks.

looks dont matter, its all about our bad or great personality, being here we have obv bad ja.. personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back