Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks dont make you a incel

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★
Ok so it may not be entirely true but it is still true. I say this because I seen men who are 350 IBS get pussy. I seen this one guy in high school that looked like a hobo get pussy. I seen a half black half white who looked like he was boiled in bleach get pussy. Sure the same went the other way. People who looked better then me be getting girls. But the point is looks alone arent really a role. And somtimes mentality. Chris Chan during his trans freack show phase witch is still happening manage to get the attraction of some college girl from I think WA state. You also gotta consider Eliot Rodger was unable to get women. Eliot Rodger was somone who could mog 90% of discord moderators by looks alone.

So what could be our source or big source of inceldom? I think its the same as my source. Social status. I have bad ADHD, I think in ways no one else around me weather in incel.is or the real world or youtube thinks. I have a raw mindset. Combine that with finding a way to make people hate me in school and me seeing through the fraudulent bullshit I see from main stream mindset. But I think it comes down to how many people we know or are freinds with.

Now looks can play a very big role and I geuss height to. DBDR, the youtube channel. I Remember all the recent videos he made before disappearing. How he had no real freinds. How he would be mogged by people around him. IDK his height but it could have played a role in it. But I dont think he had many genuine freinds.

One more factor I want to mention that I have no idea about is the enviroment. My time in school was in WA state. Not DC. State. I know most of the women there have to be left wing. But at the same time Im sure 90 percent of women there are left wing. Hell I remember some super left wing girls at my old job of Food Lion marrying a trump supporter. I think that proves women are more hornyfied by alpha male traits then looks. And before you say looks are a alpha male trait. There has to be better looking people then the faces kf alpha male.

Point is. I dont think looks alone can factor inceldom. And why I made this thread you ask. There were 2 threads I made. One was about my foot injury and the other was about my ar15. One was a pucture of my foot and the other was my hand holding a milled out handguard. On each of those threads people say I was mogging them. Calling it "Chads Foot" despite in the picture my foot was severly swollen due to sever sprain. And it wasnt as bad with the hand pic but still people think Im mogging them. Thing is though, if inceldom were entirely based off of looks. Then how did I end up here? Simple. Inceldom is not based off of looks. Its other factors too. And Im not saying this as a get gud thread or some motivation bullshit. I say this because were still incels. A freindly reminder that incel means a unfuckable male who isn't drowned in bluepill bullshit or fag shit. Not somone who is extra unlucky.
And I belive in putting judgement in action(also status/gender,fuck the whores,fuck the fags and fuck the fakecels), not in cosmetic.

Yeah only bad personality makes you incel, brutal personalitypill :society:

Looks and NTness both matter a ton. Personality in terms of being nice and interesting means nothing though.

I didnt say looks dont make you a incel. But looks alone.
Bad enough looks will make you incel no matter how NT and good of a personality you have. I’m an incel because I look mostly average to slightly below average but am quite a sperg, so my issues stem from mostly autistm and a bit looks. Some guys are doomed solely from looks though

Social status, sure, but looks dictate whether you can "overcome" that social status.

NT definitely plays an important role, but i'd probably still be incel if i was NT. Most guys on my former school were incel, having a gf there was an exception and not the rule

Bad enough looks will make you incel no matter how NT and good of a personality you have. I’m an incel because I look mostly average to slightly below average but am quite a sperg, so my issues stem from mostly autistm and a bit looks. Some guys are doomed solely from looks though
Looks is the sole reason why I can't get a gf. Besides my looks, I'm just a normal person.

why the fuck is a thread called 'looks dont make you incel' allowed to exist on this website

your post says 'i think' 5 times :feelswhat:

this is literally the blackpill. Women don't like ugly men. Because they have an instinct to notice weak genes. Fat isn't ugly, it's fat, it's not in evolution, and it doesn't indicate weak genes. You absolute colossal gen Z tiktokcel retard

Looks is the sole reason why I can't get a gf.
I don't doubt that at all. That's why I said many incels are doomed solely because of their looks. With me it's a mix of Asperger's and looks. I can't even make a friend group of guy friends, so it's obvious my Sperginess would inhibit my success with women. Right now I have 2 guy friends, but I'm lucky if I can hang out with either one once a month. Do you have friends?

We have proof that looks are primary cause of inceldom, like there are countless studies, it should be obvious

I don't doubt that at all. That's why I said many incels are doomed solely because of their looks. With me it's a mix of Asperger's and looks. I can't even make a friend group of guy friends, so it's obvious my Sperginess would inhibit my success with women. Right now I have 2 guy friends, but I'm lucky if I can hang out with either one once a month. Do you have friends?
Yes, I have 2 close friends but I rarely meet up with them bc they are busy doing other things, we usually text or call. When I graduated high school, making new friends became difficult. And that's the reason why I became lonely in my college years. When I was in middle school and high school, I had plenty of friends.

Yes, I have 2 close friends but I rarely meet up with them bc they are busy doing other things, we usually text or call.
I see. Sucks you can't hang out more.
When I graduated high school, making new friends became difficult. And that's the reason why I became lonely in my college years.
Same. Making friends after high school is hard. To make things worse, my father, who was my closest friend of all time, passed away recently. He was the only guy I know who was a car enthusiast like me, and we'd have fun with our muscle car and repair stuff together. Car hobby is lonely without him. Plus, stuff that the two of us would have repaired together just isn't possible myself, so has to go to a garage.

I see. Sucks you can't hang out more.

Same. Making friends after high school is hard. To make things worse, my father, who was my closest friend of all time, passed away recently. He was the only guy I know who was a car enthusiast like me, and we'd have fun with our muscle car and repair stuff together. Car hobby is lonely without him. Plus, stuff that the two of us would have repaired together just isn't possible myself, so has to go to a garage.
I'm sorry for your loss. Fortunately, I still have my father and both us hang out a lot. We do normal things together like shopping, eating at restaurants, discussing the news, and much more. Spending time with my father makes me feel less lonely.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Thanks. It’s been rough
Fortunately, I still have my father and both us hang out a lot. We do normal things together like shopping, eating at restaurants, discussing the news, and much more. Spending time with my father makes me feel less lonely.
That’s good. A father and son bond is one of the most based things there is. So glad I had a good relationship with my father while he was here. Was was almost 70 when he passed away. My mother is almost 60, and I’m glad she’s still here

I think if you have average looks you may be able to get a foot in the door and then your NTness will get you the rest of the way in but if you're completely buttfuck ugly, unappealing, and short, you're most likely screwed from the get go

Thanks. It’s been rough

That’s good. A father and son bond is one of the most based things there is. So glad I had a good relationship with my father while he was here. Was was almost 70 when he passed away. My mother is almost 60, and I’m glad she’s still here
What did he die from?

Personality is downstream from looks, so it is all looks based.

Other things for sure can have influence like as previously mentioned NT, Status, connections, environment right space and timing etc it ain't easy.

Cancer sucks, I hope I don't get it when I'm older
Yeah, it is nasty. He suffered with brutal back pain for 3+ months before he died. Hope you don’t get cancer. It is very likely I will get it though. My dad had it, almost all of his 9 siblings either died of cancer or had it at one point, and my grandmother from my mom’s side died of leukemia too. Plus, I also have a nasty chronic intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day for me to stay alive, so I’m sure all the haywire that often happens in my intestines has to increase cancer risk

Yeah, it is nasty. He suffered with brutal back pain for 3+ months before he died. Hope you don’t get cancer. It is very likely I will get it though. My dad had it, almost all of his 9 siblings either died of cancer or had it at one point, and my grandmother from my mom’s side died of leukemia too. Plus, I also have a nasty chronic intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day for me to stay alive, so I’m sure all the haywire that often happens in my intestines has to increase cancer risk
Brutal geneticspill

Brutal geneticspill
I know. I’ve been cursed with this gut condition since age 13, when I was close to death from it before being medicated. I couldn’t have a bowel movement for over a week and was only 78 pounds. I’m 155 pounds now. I also have hip issues

I know. I’ve been cursed with this gut condition since age 13, when I was close to death from it before being medicated. I couldn’t have a bowel movement for over a week and was only 78 pounds. I’m 155 pounds now. I also have hip issues
Hang in there brocel :feelsYall:

Doing my best. At least I’m a more normal weight than in the past and I usually feel mostly normal with proper medication.
I'm 110. Im not ill, I am naturally skinny and my metabolism is very high

I'm 110. Im not ill, I am naturally skinny and my metabolism is very high
110 is really small. I remember even when I was 135 before years of eating 3500+ calories a day and gymmaxxing, I got bullied all the time for being skinny. Do you get picked on for being skinny? I still often feel insecure at 155 pounds and wish I could gain up to 180 at least, but my fast metabolism won’t allow that

110 is really small. I remember even when I was 135 before years of eating 3500+ calories a day and gymmaxxing, I got bullied all the time for being skinny. Do you get picked on for being skinny? I still often feel insecure at 155 pounds and wish I could gain up to 180 at least, but my fast metabolism won’t allow that
Very rarely do I get made fun of, maybe its because I always wear a hoodie. I also don't wear pants that are too tight. People don't really pay attention to me. I'm a plain looking person

Very rarely do I get made fun of, maybe its because I always wear a hoodie. I also don't wear pants that are too tight. People don't really pay attention to me. I'm a plain looking person
That’s good at least. Better to be invisible than a bully magnet

That’s good at least. Better to be invisible than a bully magnet
True. I'm like a low tier normie on looks. Its better to be an incel than a truecel. I feel really bad for truecels, they are literally in hell

True. I'm like a low tier normie on looks. Its better to be an incel than a truecel. I feel really bad for truecels, they are literally in hell
Yep. As far as looks go, I’m pretty plain looking too. Never get compliments, but also rarely get made fun of for looks. The ones who are truly subhuman looking live life on insane level difficulty

Yep. As far as looks go, I’m pretty plain looking too. Never get compliments, but also rarely get made fun of for looks. The ones who are truly subhuman looking live life on insane level difficulty
If I were president, I would force the Chads and foids to pay financial reparations to the truecels.

Looks are extremly important and definitely are Nr1 of whether you can point with girls or not.

Money is second important as it means you can live above others and Show off luxury goods.

Socials is just as Important as money. But 3 out of 10 Gen Z males have zero friends and another 2 only have 1 or 2 friends.

Getting a relationship through friends actually obly Accounts to 5% of sources of relationship. Matter of fact is relationships are 60% formed in Social Media and Dating Apps and 15% in Highschool and College.

If you miss out on Highschool and College, your outside friends in your 20s do not matter. Friends are pretty Irrelevant except you have dozens of irl friends - but i can ensure you most people dont have that. Especially guys.

If I were president, I would force the Chads and foids to pay financial reparations to the truecels.
Based. Would also be nice if there was a way to make the average women date average men and for ugly women to date ugly men. Chads can have the Stacies, but we deserve looksmatched gfs

Yes they do people who say this must not have suffered enough in life just because some other dudes got lucky dosent mean everyone will

Based. Would also be nice if there was a way to make the average women date average men and for ugly women to date ugly men. Chads can have the Stacies, but we deserve looksmatched gfs
Sounds fair to me

I have an idea. I'm going to go on my youtube channel and promote the idea of state mandated gfs. Maybe I can persuade other men to support this idea. The call for state mandated gfs can become mainstream

Everytime the same argument :feelsseriously:

"Exceptions disprove the rule"
Lol yes, OP doesn't understand that those fat men/ugly men still look more masculine than us, therefore it is their looksz it's just that femons perceive looks different to us, they are attracted to signs of masculinity and dominance, because they are fucking slut whores and they are uncivilized animals.

I have an idea. I'm going to go on my youtube channel and promote the idea of state mandated gfs. Maybe I can persuade other men to support this idea. The call for state mandated gfs can become mainstream
Haha, based. What’s your YouTube channel if you don’t mind revealing?

You can't just deny a fundamental tenant of the blackpill like that.

The blackpill is literally "Looks are everything." You may as well just say that the blackpill is false with the thinking you've given within this post.

Diagnosis retard