Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks Do Matter But Only Within Your Same Phenotype

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I've come to realize that looks only matter when comparing individuals who are of the same race/phenotypes. Let me explain what I mean, most women are not attracted to all phentotypes so unless you're super good looking if you're of the wrong phenotype then a girl would rather choose a guy who is worse looking by looks theory but closer to the phenotype that she prefers. It's pointless trying to compare two people of completely different phenotypes. Both may be equal based on looks theory but looks theory doesn't take in to account that not all phenotypes are considered equal. I know I'm not a hideously ugly guy but I the fact is my look is just not attractive in this environment. I think this is the problem a lot of ethnics are having. Their look is just not considered desirable in this western society. That's why you see a lot of average looking ethnics in the incel community. The solution is to go overseas stop wasting time with women who will never give us a chance just because of the way we are.

Master Incel said:
Phenotype=looks

soi6ekahhd.png

Many ethnics here are born/brought up in the west. They can't just move to their parent's (not their own) countries and start shagging. Be reasonable. If they could they would do that already. It's like you are suggesting all the blacks to go back to africa.

Your suggestions only applies to FOB ethnics who have just arrived last year and trying hard to get laid in the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back