Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks determine 80% of your personality

TheLastandtheFirst

TheLastandtheFirst

Self-banned
-
When puberty hits and sexual hierarchy develops, the people who are at the top hold the top, and a pyramid forms where those people can hang out with people who are at there level and below; who they hang out with, date, whatever the fuck. The higher you are on this pyramid, the more opportunity you have to hang out with people even below you, because people of the same gender will want to use you for their own benefit (i.e., access to sex and more social opportunity); correspondingly, the less attractive you are, the less people hang out with you.

This starts a giant snowball of shit where you're only form of access for social opportunity - bouncing off of social interaction, learning behavioral norms, learning what's socially acceptable and what's not, learning what is right and wrong, how to act - is with people who are at your level of attractiveness, who, if they aren't fucked up themselves, will bounce off and learn from fucked up people unacceptable behavior.

This continues forever. Sure, social status is more complicated than that - after all, a lawyer will have higher status than the former cool kid garbage man. But while looks don't correspond with economic success that much (intelligence is a higher predictor of that), you can't undo decades of looks-based and dominance-based social behavior that are engrained into your very being. Chad will always act like a chad, a nerd will always act like a nerd.

This even applies online. On the internet, incels, low tier normies, normies, high tier normies, chadlites, chads will seek out content that they find relatable to what they are used to. A low tier normie or incel won't find someone like Logan Paul or Jake Paul that relatable, because they will find that the behavioral patterns are totally different from the people they are used to hanging out with. They will rather find shit like Oneyplays, Game Grumps, Vaush, Ben Shapiro, iDubbbz / H3H3, usually shit that predominately locks off the topics of sex, romance, and relationships or are a very minimal part of it, and other similar shit relatable. Likewise, a high tier normie, chadlite, chad, will find that "frat bro" celebrity, over bubbly, plausible deniability dick bragging with sex related drama heavily relatable, along with relationship drama every fucking 40 seconds, so shit like Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Rice Gum - I don't know who the fuck is even popular these days - relatable.

Sure, you can totally change your personality at some level. You can get new clothes, work on the way you talk, adjust your posture, work on your humor, wear new cologne, and fit a scene or style. But the ingrained behavior of what you find interesting lingers forever.

I used video games throughout my life to find joy, because of complete social isolation, and would attract weirdos who had bizarre senses of humor. While I've worked on myself, have embraced a dark aesthetic, am more confident, and many people find me endearing to talk to, I still love old video game shit (like I love retro video game consoles and have a Gamecube right now) and will watch old AVGN shit, and my sense of humor is still fucking weird. That's engrained, I can't undo those preferences.

Last edited:
When puberty hits and sexual hierarchy develops, the people who are at the top hold the top, and a pyramid forms where those people can hang out with people who are at there level and below; who they hang out with, date, whatever the fuck. The higher you are on this pyramid, the more opportunity you have to hang out with people even below you, because people of the same gender will want to use you for their own benefit (i.e., access to sex and more social opportunity); correspondingly, the less attractive you are, the less people hang out with you.

This starts a giant snowball of shit where you're only form of access for social opportunity - bouncing off of social interaction, learning behavioral norms, learning what's socially acceptable and what's not, learning what is right and wrong, how to act - is with people who are at your level of attractiveness, who, if they aren't fucked up themselves, will bounce off and learn from fucked up people unacceptable behavior.

This continues forever. Sure, social status is more complicated than that - after all, a lawyer will have higher status than the former cool kid garbage man. But while looks don't correspond with economic success that much (intelligence is a higher predictor of that), you can't undo decades of looks-based and dominance-based social behavior that are engrained into your very being. Chad will always act like a chad, a nerd will always act like a nerd.

This even applies online. On the internet, incels, low tier normies, normies, high tier normies, chadlites, chads will seek out content that they find relatable to what they are used to. A low tier normie or incel won't find someone like Logan Paul or Jake Paul that relatable, because they will find that the behavioral patterns are totally different from the people they are used to hanging out with. They will rather find shit like Oneyplays, Game Grumps, Vaush, Ben Shapiro, iDubbbz / H3H3, usually shit that predominately locks off the topics of sex, romance, and relationships or are a very minimal part of it, and other similar shit relatable. Likewise, a high tier normie, chadlite, chad, will find that "frat bro" celebrity, over bubbly, plausible deniability dick bragging relatable, along with relationship drama every fucking 40 seconds, so shit like Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Rice Gum - I don't know who the fuck is even popular these days - relatable.

Sure, you can totally change your personality at some level. You can get new clothes, work on the way you talk, adjust your posture, work on your humor, wear new cologne, and fit a scene or style. But the ingrained behavior of what you find interesting lingers forever.

I used video games throughout my life to find joy, because of complete social isolation, and would attract weirdos who had bizarre senses of humor. While I've worked on myself, have embraced a dark aesthetic, am more confident, and many people find me endearing to talk to, I still love old video game shit (like I love retro video game consoles and have a Gamecube right now) and will watch old AVGN shit, and my sense of humor is still fucking weird. That's engrained, I can't undo those preferences.
Its over

Woda jest mokra

Want proof?

People like H3H3, Game Grumps, Oneyplays, are objectively unhealthy people. They have weird, anti-social behaviors, usually involving weird creepy predatory shit (like hooking with underrage teenagers or barely legal teenagers), moral grandstanding, awkward as fuck in public, whatever the fuck, cowtowing to their girlfriends, having publicly manifest sexless relationships, domestic abuse, and so on.

People like Logan Paul, Jake Paul, even high tier normie people like Andrew Tate, are pretty healthy people in comparison - in shape, social, friendly, motivated, outgoing, no shortage of pussy to slay. Sure, they may be mean to a bitch or two, but really, that's just what happens in dating - she says something that pisses you off, you retaliate beyond what's acceptable to say to a woman, she get really hurt.

Just look at this video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arcCOmS-AE

Last edited:
Personality in the sense of mbti develops way before puberty.

The other 20% is determined by your brain's genetics and chemistry.

Ah... how about sunlight is warm to our cutaneous receptors? Water seems not to be wet this time.

Mr. Twinkles will be rescued in the appropriate occasion.

change that 80% to 100%

pretty weird, i dont undertand the looks=personality take. When i talk to girls, they dont show any type of digust towards me, they dont think im a creep. Yet im a 3/10 overweight guy.

pretty weird, i dont undertand the looks=personality take. When i talk to girls, they dont show any type of digust towards me, they dont think im a creep. Yet im a 3/10 overweight guy.
Lol
Either you are a woman or a socially unaware, possibly autistic, person

but you will always be you, right?
Yeah, that’s why I said you can change yourself at some level. But for the most part you are a product of external circumstances beyond your control and your body / mind developing itself to adapt to those circumstances.

Who you are then is who you are forever. High school never ends mother fucker

Tales

Bullshit

I can attest to this people who were seen as nobodies were suddenly popular, slaying etc sure they had a friend or 2 but the snowball effect caused a mass restructure in the school hierarchy.

This even applies online. On the internet, incels, low tier normies, normies, high tier normies, chadlites, chads will seek out content that they find relatable to what they are used to. A low tier normie or incel won't find someone like Logan Paul or Jake Paul that relatable, because they will find that the behavioral patterns are totally different from the people they are used to hanging out with. They will rather find shit like Oneyplays, Game Grumps, Vaush, Ben Shapiro, iDubbbz / H3H3, usually shit that predominately locks off the topics of sex, romance, and relationships or are a very minimal part of it, and other similar shit relatable. Likewise, a high tier normie, chadlite, chad, will find that "frat bro" celebrity, over bubbly, plausible deniability dick bragging with sex related drama heavily relatable, along with relationship drama every fucking 40 seconds, so shit like Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Rice Gum - I don't know who the fuck is even popular these days - relatable.

Well written.

After you lose social access, you're so far behind

Based and very well written.

I think there is a possible cure for this though. It has to happen before the damage is done, so teenage years. The teenage boy must have a great father (and not a cuck) who pushes his child to have a high, unshakeable confidence, looksmaxxing of course (so growing hormones, physical activity perfect nutrition, etc) and teaching correct social behaviors. Let's face it, this child is not going to get them naturally.

Dnr but I agree with the title.

Our personality is determined by how people interact with us.

Attractive -> people have good interactions with you -> more opened and extroverted personality.

Unattractive -> you're bullied -> you are introverted, autistic and want to gEt Revenge from this society.

Dnr but I agree with the title.

Our personality is determined by how people interact with us.

Attractive -> people have good interactions with you -> more opened and extroverted personality.

Unattractive -> you're bullied -> you are introverted, autistic and want to gEt Revenge from this society.