Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks are so important they even structure incel hierarchy

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
All our spokesman, like FACEandLMS, Hamudi and BlackpillJesus, mog most of us on some level. Face is 6'3 and Hamudi is a fatcel that mogs me to mount everest. If all normies and chads died they'd be the new chads with statusmaxxed pussy and less awful incels come next to betabuxx, and all shortest hairy effminate deformed currychink hybridcels will populate the bottom. It is truly hyperover for every penis having organism in this universe. JFL

GrAYcel post
its not because theyre moggers, its cause they make videos about these topics without the fear of gettin jailed or damaging job opportunities imo

GrAYcel post
its not because theyre moggers, its cause they make videos about these topics without the fear of gettin jailed or damaging job opportunities imo
Could also be because currycels and ricecels are busy careermaxxing to stumble across the blackpill, only lazy anomalies like me discover it

This is somewhat true, although Hamudi is a subhuman manlet. Even on anonymous forums, if you say that you are tall and attractive, people will subconsciously pay more attention to you though, than if you say that you are short and unattractive.

Yes. FaceandLMS is a normie cunt.

Incels need to stop simping for that grifter.

Yes. FaceandLMS is a normie cunt.

Incels need to stop simping for that grifter.
I am beginner in this forum, give me second chance, i will not fail." "Some day, I'll probably have sex, as long as I'm not an asshole." - 26 year old virgin.

I am beginner in this forum, give me second chance, i will not fail." "Some day, I'll probably have sex, as long as I'm not an asshole." - 26 year old virgin.
You are too new to know where my quote is from. The second one is from some IT user btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back