Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks are more important than talent for getting good jobs

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
With the possible exception of maybe some tech jobs good looks and social skills (and by "social skills", I mean be good looking and confident and then everybody will like you) are a million times more important than actually having talent for what you are doing. This is why there are so many idiots in positions of power like CEOs, politicians etc. These people don't know what they are doing but they look good and have superficial charm so they are able to obtain all this power anyway.

Just lol at thinking the world is controlled by intelligent people. It isn't. Even the elite is probably filled with idiots.

I don't believe in this. Too subjective.

The key to getting a job is your ability to sell yourself. Good looking people are more confident and are able to sell themselves better as a result.

I think looks only matter for retail positions. Employers won't really care about your looks unless you are physically deformed, or you are a complete slob who doesn't know how to make himself presentable.

No shit. It's always common knowledge (at least for blackpill) to acknowledge that promotion and success in jobs are tied to social dominance

Only true to a certain extend. You have present yourself confident and competent. Looks help with this a a lot and a person thaz always lost the game of life can hardly do so. Even if you're good at a certain field.

If you want to careermaxx you gotta work on your confidence and social skills. No joke.

T. Careermaxxer

No shit. It's always common knowledge (at least for blackpill) to acknowledge that promotion and success in jobs are tied to social dominance

I don't believe in this. Too subjective.
He's not wrongish, but its not looks necessarily (save for jobs that require salesmanship)
Theres the old saying that you always get promoted to your highest level of incompetency

The key to getting a job is your ability to sell yourself. Good looking people are more confident and are able to sell themselves better as a result.

The reason they are more confident is because their good looks result in a positive reaction from other people. Positive feedback from others because of good looks=more confidence.

Only true to a certain extend. You have present yourself confident and competent.

Good luck looking confident if you are a bald framecel manlet.

Looks isn't just sexual attractiveness by the way. You can be ugly to women but still command respect from men if you are tall and jacked.

The reason they are more confident is because their good looks result in a positive reaction from other people. Positive feedback from others because of good looks=more confidence.

Good luck looking confident if you are a bald framecel manlet.

Looks isn't just sexual attractiveness by the way. You can be ugly to women but still command respect from men if you are tall and jacked.

I'm a baldcek with a good high T frame. It is possible to appear confident, I just habe trouble believing people are buying it. Once you start working you have to be professional. It is a struggle you fight every day but it's possible :feelsokman:

I'm a baldcek with a good high T frame.

Then it's not your confidence that is getting you jobs fool. If you were a framecel your "confidence" would mean SHIT.

True 100%. My grandfather was attractive and charming/charismatic when he was younger and he got a ton of jobs he wasn't qualified for at all. He would just make friends with everyone and learn while on the job by getting others to do jobs for him and he would watch and copy what they did. He was pretty smart so he would learn it fast but he would a lot of times know NOTHING about the job before getting it.

Then it's not your confidence that is getting you jobs fool. If you were a framecel your "confidence" would mean SHIT.
I'm working in the com science field, being a framecel is normal there. Most framecels can still bulk up. You don"t need to win Mr Olympia mane

I'm working in the com science field, being a framecel is normal there.

If that's true then this just confirms my long held suspicions that most people in tech jobs are just there because they can't compete anywhere else. Just lol at techcels.

If that's true then this just confirms my long held suspicions that most people in tech jobs are just there because they can't compete anywhere else. Just lol at techcels.
This is true for many of them, mostly programmers. If you go into the administration or economic fields of IT there is a suprisingly high rate of Chads and Chatlite.

If you’re talking about meme “teehee” jobs that aren’t real jobs and that everyone can do, yeah looks are everything.. but for example if u wanna be an accountant or a surgeon or something, looks won’t hinder you, except maybe you’ll get less clients..

I was gonna include lawyers in there too, but lawyering is all about being tall and Norwood 0.

In Brazil it is 100%. HR whores are ruthless with ugly men and incels.