Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Lookismpill) Trustworthy vs Competent Faces

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

An NYU study showed the bias where humans trust a face more (if it looks more happy), and judge it as more competent (if it's wider).

E3FEE74E DE54 4F52 9C24 D61F4F30F312

AB7A6010 2FE4 438F 9E81 0763C8957450

Vladimir Putin has a high-trust and high-competence face. He's the type of guy you imagine being a CEO - or in his case, the President of a country.
D4EA36CB 3EDC 441B 835D E0FA7AB8D1A3

Beto O'Rourke has a high-trust and low-competence face. He looks like the type of guy who works as an assistant or in customer service. It's no wonder the media dumped him after he lost to Cruz.
6A18284F D397 4EBD 86DF 56E0541D90DE

Richard Nixon had a low-trust and high-competence face. He looked like a shady business manager or a mob boss.
E224B97E 8697 4891 A563 C39D66E158B2

Mark Zuckerberg has a low-trust and low-competence face. It's no wonder that he's the most hated and memed-on CEO. If he had never invented Facebook, he'd be a wageslaving menial laborer or NEET.
F38946C3 DAD7 4C41 861E D6D1210AB5A3

Lookism is everywhere. Even political rivals used it against Nixon.
CF8D1695 8AB7 4F84 8B5B 28A983674FE2

Very nice thread, especially the examples are really nice.

Fascinating. These are the sorts of posts/threads this forum was made for as far as I'm concerned. A very refreshing step away from all the soulless "incel trait:" spam and the like.

What are the typical skull features of a slayer? Low trust high competence? Is Nixon the ideal?

I have low-trust and low-competence, FUARK. No wonder girls used to say i laugh like a serial killer

s5YixDz.gif

My face looks patologicaly evil. Very evil.

I have a low-trust and low-competence face. I've been told I look "retarded" "dumb" "stupid" etc. but also "sinister" and "scary".

I look like a dumb ugly thug who would mug you in broad daylight.

I think I'm high trust and high competence tbh

This is a very good point on lookism and how looks have a powerful effect on our society, the cucks may try to deny it but it is the truth back then and it is still considered the truth now.

Fascinating. These are the sorts of posts/threads this forum was made for as far as I'm concerned. A very refreshing step away from all the soulless "incel trait:" spam and the like.

I have a low-trust and low-competence face. I've been told I look "retarded" "dumb" "stupid" etc. but also "sinister" and "scary".

High T slayer tbh

Mo ome trusts us you are always a liarthe nott elling truth PERSON

inceltrait: complaining about inceltrait posts.

What are the typical skull features of a slayer? Low trust high competence? Is Nixon the ideal?
High competence (good genes good development) - average trust, high trust is a neoteny feature (kids feature) and low trust is bad genes/bad development feature so average trust must be chad.

Mark Zuckerberg is just disliked because hes pure concentrated autism.
HES LITERALLY A ROBOT.

Are you black?

theres more to it life is not so simple and vapid

Mark Zuckerberg is just disliked because hes pure concentrated autism.
HES LITERALLY A ROBOT.

he's just ugly

if chad acted like him, no one would meme him so hard

none of the memes would even fucking make sense
High competence (good genes good development) - average trust, high trust is a neoteny feature (kids feature) and low trust is bad genes/bad development feature so average trust must be chad.

a lot of chad male models are low trust as fuck

but wide skulls

and some are high trust with wide skulls

but without a wide skull, you're simply dog shit

he's just ugly

if chad acted like him, no one would meme him so hard

none of the memes would even fucking make sense
In what sense is he ugly? Did you see his haircut? Do you know how he looked before he went giga autism?
before:
zuckerberg.jpg

after:
facebook-soll-gluecklich.jpg

he looks like he stares on a computer screen 16 hours a day in a dark room
416x416.jpg
H

he isn't inherently ugly hes just the opposite of looksmaxxing. His skin hasn't seen sunlight in 10 years. His eyes and skin went to shit after staring at a screen all day. Its just autism i literally did the same. I looked good as a kid now i look like the last two pictures. Social awkwardness and autism is the cause. Yea i mean sure it wouldnt make sense if chris hemsworth would act like him. But his looks just represent his giga autism. Even chris hemsworth could look like this if he autismmaxxed believe me.

low-competence face reporting in
In what sense is he ugly? Did you see his haircut? Do you know how he looked before he went giga autism?
before:
zuckerberg.jpg

after:
facebook-soll-gluecklich.jpg

he looks like he stares on a computer screen 16 hours a day in a dark room
416x416.jpg
H

he isn't inherently ugly hes just the opposite of looksmaxxing. His skin hasn't seen sunlight in 10 years. His eyes and skin went to shit after staring at a screen all day. Its just autism i literally did the same. I looked good as a kid now i look like the last two pictures. Social awkwardness and autism is the cause. Yea i mean sure it wouldnt make sense if chris hemsworth would act like him. But his looks just represent his giga autism. Even chris hemsworth could look like this if he autismmaxxed believe me.
he's ugly in the first pic as well

I think I've got low-trust and high-competence.

Damn. I've never actually seen it broken down like this but this is fucking legit.

That anti-Nixon campaign ad is hilarious tbh.

nobody trusts me

In what sense is he ugly?

Oh my god
Look at that midface
He looks like
A truecel case
Love's a game he can't plaaaaaaay

Low trust = angry looks = Hunter eyes and shit. How is that bad development?

lol high trust just mean you're beta looking. High competence is way better.

Low trust = angry looks = Hunter eyes and shit. How is that bad development?
hunter eyes may be part of low trust but chad faces are charming and low trust is the contrary of it, low trust=high fighting percieved success

sorry, but you're being delusional

he's truecel tier
The only reason i would consider him a truecel is because of his height. If he was 6ft and he would lookmaxx he definitely wouldn't be incel.

The only reason i would consider him a truecel is because of his height. If he was 6ft and he would lookmaxx he definitely wouldn't be incel.

Nah, his skull is ultra elongated, like two standard deviations past that of any normal human

which makes him look like a literal alien

I look low trust.
No one trusts me.

I know some scammer-scum that look high trust.
Even after constant scamming they are still trusted!

I know of some low trust folks that are not trustworthy too! So it's not all be.

low trust=high fighting percieved success
Researchers found that trust had nothing to do with perceived ability. That's why they had to create a whole new scale for competence.

C725D97A 8393 4A13 B6FC 4A9160599223

Now I need to manually upturn my eyebrows at all times, my face is low tier competence too. I think people with thinner faces just look younger

what is low trust + competent face? I'm referring to that.
A person with a low-trust and high-competence face looks like he'll screw you over (or fight you) and do a good job at it. It's the basis of the ad at the bottom of the OP.

A person with a low-trust and high-competence face looks like he'll screw you over (or fight you) and do a good job at it.
=high fighting perceived success :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

=high fighting perceived success :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
D55B10A6 EC3B 4D27 9DFB 81FC19A8E2EA

low trust = he'll screw you over
high competence = he'll do a good job

That's why Zuckerberg's perceived fighting success is infinitely low.