Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lookism user CJ The Ascender gets 11 likes/matches in just 30 mins

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
He isn't even that good looking IMO. Not ugly but certainly not Chad or anything.

Screenshot 2020 04 01 14 47 55

Screenshot 2020 04 01 15 32 32

Screenshot 2020 04 01 15 32 34

Screenshot 2020 04 01 15 32 44

lol the granny in 2nd pic

you dont think he is a chad? what

you dont think he is a chad? what

Ok maybe he is. I can't tell sometimes tbh. Also at least one person on Lookism said he looked like shit.

lol the granny in 2nd pic

It's the same one who was all over Jsanza in my other thread and who rejected me saying I was too young JFL. This has been a further kick in the stomach for me as she has happily gone for a 28 year old, matching with him just minutes after I swiped on her to see if she would match. She herself is 55 and actually PHONED me in the middle of the night, pretending to be nice (this made the whole thing even worse), just to tell me I was "too young" and gave me a load of BS about how her settings were wrong and letting younger men through. On other catfishes she has admitted she is on there looking for younger guys.

Last edited:
But his matches ugly :feelsgah:

It's the same one who was all over Jsanza in my other thread and who rejected me saying I was too young JFL. This has been a further kick in the stomach for me as she has happily gone for a 28 year old, matching with him just minutes after I swiped on her to see if she would match. She herself is 55 and actually PHONED me in the middle of the night, pretending to be nice (this made the whole thing even worse), just to tell me I was "too young" and gave me a load of BS about how her settings were wrong and letting younger men through. On other catfishes she has admitted she is on there looking for younger guys.
Brutal, even them old fucks don't want genetic dog shit like us

high tier normie tbh

Lol, he's arround my looks level, tbh. The main difference is, that he's masculine looking, while i look more feminine. Guess girls, really do prefer, masculine looking males.
But his matches ugly :feelsgah:
To be fair, they really do look quit ugly. I don't really envy him.

so what? he's a chadlite

Who cares they are all post wall roasties lmao

and what a retard, he chose shit pics, he's clearly aspie af

75% of psl users could live happy lives if they just weren't aspie jfl

so what he is psl 5 nigganog

Definitely a chad.