Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism tards are ruining the forum with their bullshit copes

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Posting prank channels, and coping with "women never approach" bullshit.

We need a purge. We need to start with that IceCutter faggot.

Do you hate me

We were bros on Lookism

I'll never forget those days

this is a form of cope right here, denying reality

ItWontBeMe said:
Do you hate me

We were bros on Lookism

I'll never forget those days

Nah, you're cool and one of the few good posters.

It's the low-inhibiton-just-be-confident-puashilling crowd that needs to be purged.

Enigmatic93 said:
Nah, you're cool and one of the few good posters.

It's the low-inhibiton-just-be-confident-puashilling crowd that needs to be purged.

You just need to be confident in your posting, buddy boyo.

flowerful said:
this is a form of cope right here, denying reality

We're denying your retarded lookism theories and not reality. Reality is that CHAD get approached 24/7, reality is that lookmaxing is a WASTE OF FUCKING TIME unless you're obese, reality is that all femoids  are useless whores that deserve the rope, reality is that all that women care about is things THAT ARE DETERMINED BY YOUR GENES, reality is that if you don't have the right GENES you're fucked for life, reality is that if you ever had sex in your life YOURE A FUCKING FAKECEL AND SHOULD FUCK OFF.

You lookism retards are the ones coping and bullshitting, but every time anyone calls you out on your bullshit you scream and shout "cope, cope, cope" like the mongrols that you are.

I have to say that this place is a bit softer than I anticipated. The raw anti-female hatred and blatant bigotry of Reddit seems to have been lost. I miss that stuff most of all.

fagotonabike said:
We're denying your retarded lookism theories and not reality. Reality is that CHAD get approached 24/7, reality is that lookmaxing is a WASTE OF FUCKING TIME unless you're obese, reality is that all femoids  are useless whores that deserve the rope, reality is that all that women care about is things THAT ARE DETERMINED BY YOUR GENES, reality is that if you don't have the right GENES you're fucked for life, reality is that if you ever had sex in your life YOURE A FUCKING FAKECEL AND SHOULD FUCK OFF.

You lookism retards are the ones coping and bullshitting, but every time anyone calls you out on your bullshit you scream and shout "cope, cope, cope" like the mongrols that you are.

I'm not even from lookism you clown. No reality is that chad is not approached 24/7 I just posted real life evidence.

stop coping

flowerful said:
I'm not even from lookism you clown. No reality is that chad is not approached 24/7 I just posted real life evidence.

stop coping

If you're not from lookism, then you're probably from misc or r/trp. Either way you're retarded. You didn't post evidence; you posted a staged video from a pick up/prank channel.

flowerful said:

stop coping

A real life CHAD says hello to a girl and then gets his dick sucked 30 minutes later. You don't understand that it's not only about being approached, but the way whores act when a Chad talks to them. Even if a Chad talks to them just to ask about something normal like where the toilet is or what time it is, whores will flirt instantly with the CHAD and will make it VERY CLEAR that they want to SUCK HIS FUCKING COCK. Meanwhile when an incel asks them what time it is they will go "eww" and laugh with her friends about "that creep that tried to ask me out".

fagotonabike said:
A real life CHAD says hello to a girl and then gets his dick sucked 30 minutes later. You don't understand that it's not only about being approached, but the way whores act when a Chad talks to them. Even if a Chad talks to them just to ask about something normal like where the toilet is or what time it is, whores will flirt instantly with the CHAD and will make it VERY CLEAR that they want to SUCK HIS FUCKING COCK. Meanwhile when an incel asks them what time it is they will go "eww" and laugh with her friends about "that creep that tried to ask me out".

Okay, this proves that chad is the one who approaches. Saying hello to a random person is approaching

Enigmatic93 said:
If you're not from lookism, then you're probably from misc or r/trp. Either way you're retarded. You didn't post evidence; you posted a staged video from a pick up/prank channel.

You're the retard if you think its staged, go to the channel. He is 100% legit.
Stop coping

Lol naw let's keep IceCutter lmao he could be the village idiot

fagotonabike said:

Can you shut the fuck up? I'm tired of delusional morons like you who never leave the house yet think they have social dynamics figured out. You don't. People like you are the reason no one wants to sympathize with us. You are a coping faggot.

flowerful said:
Okay, this proves that chad is the one who approaches. Saying hello to a random person is approaching

Stop coping

Of course Chad approaches, never said that he didn't. He gets so much validation from whores that it's impossible for him to have any doubts about his actions so why wouldn't he approach? But the belief that Chads don't get approached is absolutely ludicrous and cope on the highest level. Chad gets constantly asked out and gets constantly approached.

NegroKing said:
Can you shut the fuck up? I'm tired of delusional morons like you who never leave the house yet think they have social dynamics figured out. You don't. People like you are the reason no one wants to sympathize with us.

Jesus christ you're one proper retard aren't you? Normalniggers will never sympathize with us because we are UGLY and SUBHUMAN, not because we are so "mean :(((((((((((((". Chad can literally rape a baby on campus and whores will still want to fuck him.

Dont be retarded.

fagotonabike said:
Of course Chad approaches, never said that he didn't. He gets so much validation from whores that it's impossible for him to have any doubts about his actions so why wouldn't he approach? But the belief that Chads don't get approached is absolutely ludicrous and cope on the highest level. Chad gets constantly asked out and gets constantly approached.

Jesus christ you're one proper retard aren't you? Normalniggers will never sympathize with us because we are UGLY and SUBHUMAN, not because we are so "mean :(((((((((((((". Chad can literally rape a baby on campus and whores will still want to fuck him.

Dont be retarded.

>Dont be retarded.

You are the one who's being fucking retarded. Normies are UGLY too in the eyes of women-we aren't alone in that regard. There was a study showing that women only found 20% of guys "above average" in looks. If things were as bad as you claim there would have been riots in the streets ages ago and females would be living like they do in Saudi Arabia by now.

"But the belief that Chads don't get approached is absolutely ludicrous and cope on the highest level. Chad gets constantly asked out and gets constantly approached."

I also never said that chads are never approached. No chad is not constantly asked out/approached.

flowerful said:

Stop coping

Prove it faggot. Prove that these videos are not staged.

Enigmatic93 said:
Prove it faggot. Prove that these videos are not staged.

Go to the youtube channel you subhuman.

flowerful said:
Go to the youtube channel you subhuman.

Just as I thought. You literally have no rebuttal so you just tell me to go to the channel, which is full of staged bullshit videos. I think you're a troll tbh.

Mods, please purge these idiots.

aND LOOKISM was once thought to be the most redpilled forum on the net

Enigmatic93 said:
Posting prank channels, and coping with "women never approach" bullshit.

We need a purge. We need to start with that IceCutter faggot.

This. When I used to be on lookism I saw shit tons of prank videos. 

ALL SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS AND PRANKS ARE FUCKING FAKE and they don't fucking understand that even tho I spammed that forum that it was all fake.

lol flowerful/negroking legit retards

incelman said:
aND LOOKISM was once thought to be the most redpilled forum on the net

That place taught me everything I know about aesthetics, so I'd say it's fairly red pilled overall.

Apparently Chads don't get approached the way we assumed they do? There was a video floating around but I haven't watched it yet. It seems to challenge our views. We expect femoids to literally throw themselves at Chads as they pass by, but according to the video, they "approach" the Chad by giving him lots of IOIs.

PSL is easily the most blackpilled sites on the net

keep coping

"Women never approach" is one of the biggest forms of coping out there.

If you're attractive, she'll definitely let you know somehow.

They need to fuck off already.

Yeah, I'm tired of those fucking assholes. Why the fuck can't they stay at their own board? Just report them and put them on your ignore list for now.

amincel said:
PSL is easily the most blackpilled sites on the net

keep coping

Not even close to being as blackpilled as we are.

Enigmatic93 said:
Not even close to being as blackpilled as we are.

plaugh.gif

Sergeantincel said:
Guys, remember that the day after /r/incels was banned the whole lookism mining issue popped up.
Keep reporting them and we'll tackle the issue.

I noticed that too, and they lost a lot of members who probably come here now. Also, Reddit isn't as troll friendly as a forum.

I respect the concept of 'majority rules'. If members don't want me around, I will happily leave. The last thing I ever want to do is upset people.